Nottingham Forest v Newcastle United - Friday 2 December - 7.45pm - Sky Sports

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got like 7 of the biggest decisions in the game wrong :lol:

Aye, the club have to surely say something to the FA over this one. I don't for one second think Dummetts ban will be upheld on appeal, I think Shelvey is fucked mind as our argument is basically if his is violent then so is Lansbury's (I'd appeal simply to try and get that twat banned mind). So that's basically Shelvey out until Feb if he gets that 5 game ban.

Yeah that's fucked Shelvey for 3 months pretty much. Fucking crazy, that.

This is so infuriating to listen to that I might just sign off and carry out a grim scoreline check later on.

Aye, the club have to surely say something to the FA over this one. I don't for one second think Dummetts ban will be upheld on appeal, I think Shelvey is fucked mind as our argument is basically if his is violent then so is Lansbury's (I'd appeal simply to try and get that twat banned mind). So that's basically Shelvey out until Feb if he gets that 5 game ban.

This is why I don't see the club having any option but to appeal- even if you look at Shelvey's action alone, it could be argued he's trying to clear his legs ( I know :lol: ) from the cheating cunt, and it's not violent behaviour.

However, if it is seen as violent, then Lansbury must get a retrospective red too, after all, the ref didn't see it, did he?

Listen to? Are you some kind of gypsy?

Well, I meant listen in the sense of absorbing information - I'm literally just reading the posts on here and getting wound up about how indignant everyone sounds :lol:

This is why I don't see the club having any option but to appeal- even if you look at Shelvey's action alone, it could be argued he's trying to clear his legs ( I know :lol: ) from the cheating cunt, and it's not violent behaviour.

However, if it is seen as violent, then Lansbury must get a retrospective red too, after all, the ref didn't see it, did he?

Spot on, we absolutely should appeal as there's nothing to be lost on appeal. I'd argue this Lansbury has prior as the dirty twat is sitting on 9 bookings ffs, he started the kicking and video will show that, it'll also show that Shelvey did nowt but kick air...

Well, I meant listen in the sense of absorbing information - I'm literally just reading the posts on here and getting wound up about how indignant everyone sounds :lol:

I'm assuming you're on mobile?

Go to the sky football app, on the commentary section of our game they have footage of the Shelley incident.

Watch, then feel the rage coursing through your veins.

Embrace it.

Absorb it.

Then say sorry ;)

get watching man its on sky