Nottingham Forest v Newcastle United - Friday 2 December - 7.45pm - Sky Sports

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst side I've seen us play, I only heard the Rotherham game on the radio but I can't imagine they would have struggled so much against a side that had played 300 mins of football in six days, were down to 9 men for half the game and had 2 pens given against them. Embarrassing football club tbh, especially the way they celebrated. Enjoy never seeing the PL again you trampy cunts.

On a scale of Mackem to Nappy Rippers, how fucking small-time are these Forest fans? :lol:

"Darlow whats the score"

He saved 2 penalties tonight neither of which they should've had, they could do with not treating this as if they've won the league.

but that cheer at the end man :lol: barely managing to beat 9 men, one is an own goal and missing 2 pens. Smalltime as fuck

NUFC to Score

0 - wykikitoon, sammynb, TheGingerQuiff

1 - The Fish, Kevin Carr's Gloves, toonotl, Anorthernsoul, @yourservice, acrossthepond

2 - Rayvin, aimaad22, StoneColdStephenIreland, ToonMarshy, SpartaFC, Tom, Howay, barnabox, rogerbarton, Holden McGroin, David Kelly, zico martin, LooneyToony, Dougle, MiddleAgeCool, ChezGiven, Ant, Happy Face

3 - ewerk, Andrew, strawb, tooner, Monkeys Fist, Jintsay, scoobos

4+ - ohhh_yeah

NUFC to Concede

0 - Kevin Carr's Gloves, strawb, StoneColdStephenIreland, Howay, tooner, sammynb, toonotl, rogerbarton, David Kelly, Anorthernsoul, zico martin, @yourservice, Dougle, MiddleAgeCool, scoobos, Happy Face

1 - Rayvin, Andrew, The Fish, aimaad22, SpartaFC, Tom, barnabox, Holden McGroin, LooneyToony, Jintsay, Ant

2 - ewerk, wykikitoon, ToonMarshy, Monkeys Fist, acrossthepond, ohhh_yeah, ChezGiven

3 - 

4+ - TheGingerQuiff

I hope to fuck Brighton slip up, it'll be shit to lose top spot because of an utter shambles of a ref.

It's awful to see stuff like that as it completely ruined a game of football I was looking forward to watching, we were playing well 11 v 11 and even 10 v 11 but the ref had to be even more the centre of attention than he was. The Dummett sending off is especially galling for me since it's completely against the rules!

I hope to fuck Brighton slip up, it'll be shit to lose top spot because of an utter shambles of a ref.

It's awful to see stuff like that as it completely ruined a game of football I was looking forward to watching, we were playing well 11 v 11 and even 10 v 11 but the ref had to be even more the centre of attention than he was. The Dummett sending off is especially galling for me since it's completely against the rules!

Dummet's will be overturned but it's shafted Shelvey's chances of having his overturned too

Seven wrong decisions is Coddington terrirtory - surely he'll be dropped for the Dummet red alone.

I hate it when interviewers miss chances - "If anything he touched your back - why the fuck were you rolling around clutching your front, you cheating cunt?" - easy.

The saddest part of not being able to salvage anything is their 2 goals were just plain sloppy.  Too bad their 2nd had to be an own goal.

Full credit to Darlow for saving 2 penalties, and he wasn't at fault for the 2 that went in.

50 lashes for Shelvey, and 20 lashes for Dummett.

!st half was all Newcastle, lots of nice passing, but we really didn't threaten via shots on goal.

Great display by 9 against 11, so sad we didn't hang on for a point.

Another anonymous display by Perez.

If Brighton win they'll knock us off the perch.

I fucking hate players like Lansbury mind, go around kicking players and putting in some horrible snide challenges (like his cuntish little kick on Yedlin, could have really hurt the lad with stuff like that) then the minute they get touched they're rolling about the floor like they've just been slashed with a knife.

I fucking hate players like Lansbury mind, go around kicking players and putting in some horrible snide challenges (like his cuntish little kick on Yedlin, could have really hurt the lad with stuff like that) then the minute they get touched they're rolling about the floor like they've just been slashed with a knife.

I wouldn't worry about it, it's all he's got and he probably knows it. That's why he has to play that way as he's got fuck all else to his game.

@@adios

Odds this ref isn't bent as fuck.

50/56.

Am I getting the hang of this?

5056-1 sounds about right.

Hopefully the cunt's career is over and he's back to scrubbing toilets or whatever the fuck he's actually qualified for.

Dummet's will be overturned but it's shafted Shelvey's chances of having his overturned too

Which just highlights how fucking useless the process is- two dodgy reds in the game, if you get one rescinded, you know you've no chance of the other, regardless of merit.