Nottingham Forest v Newcastle United - Friday 2 December - 7.45pm - Sky Sports

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if there's a team and manager in this league that can get the 3 points from this position, it's us, so let's see what we can do. Not sure about putting Mitrovic on. The ref will be looking for an excuse and he'll find himself in the showers the first time he breaths on someone. 

The crumb of comfort has so far been forest have been so awful they haven't managed to even convert the freebies the ref gave them or get a foothold in the game even with a numerical advantage. Can they continue to be as shit against 9 men? Fucking hope so. We should appeal both red cards too

These are fucking shite. Get Mitro on up top alone to take the pressue off/hold the ball up/waste some time. Hook Perez and Gayle for some enforcers.

Second best attack in the league, not that I've watched a second of them before this match.

An idiotic tackle by Dummett btw, basically making this shit ref's decisions for him with that moronic move. Not actually a foul but it certainly looked like one. I didn't see the Shelvey incident but I did see the Clark goal which was 100% legal. 

What happened to the new rule about a foul in the box no longer meriting a red and a penalty? I thought we had decided that the penalty was enough punishment and refs were going to start issuing yellow cards?

Aye I was wondering that too.

The crumb of comfort has so far been forest have been so awful they haven't managed to even convert the freebies the ref gave them or get a foothold in the game even with a numerical advantage. Can they continue to be as shit against 9 men? Fucking hope so. We should appeal both red cards too

Not a hope of shelveys, dummet shouldn't have been sent off even if it had been a foul though so we definitely should

Not a hope of shelveys, dummet shouldn't have been sent off even if it had been a foul though so we definitely should

I honesty didn't see the shelvey incident as much more than a tangle of legs

How this resulted in Shelvey alone getting red is beyond me.

If it's worthy of a red, they should both be off.

If it's not, then the ref is out of his depth.

It's not worthy of a red ;)

I'm not sure it's possible with 9 men, too many gaps. We need to at least take Perez off to get a defender on and have Gayle drop a bit deeper

Yeah.  Of all the games I couldn't watch it had to be this one.  Come to think of it, it's probably best I didn't because I probably would have broken my telly by the sounds of it.

It's going to be a long hard 45 minutes to watch this now. Clearly our game plan is out of the window and we're going to try to contain and hang on to the lead. Annoying as we were completely dominating possession and they were creating fuck all

Surely those last two fouls by forest were worthy of red cards and lifetime suspensions for the players and two degrees of their relatives?

How this resulted in Shelvey alone getting red is beyond me.

If it's worthy of a red, they should both be off.

If it's not, then the ref is out of his depth.

It's not worthy of a red ;)

Spot on, they were both kicking out and Lansbury started it ffs. 

The Dummett one is a disgrace simply because of the double chance rule and will surely be overturned on appeal. I cannot wait until we're out of this league as the standard of officiating is utterly shambolic, although I do think this bloke is trying to fix this as I can't really believe he could be so lenient on Forest but so over the top harsh on us simply because of stupidity.

Handball by Bendtner, then Assombolonga was interfering with play coming from an offside position. IGNORE ALL THAT 1-1. Most disgraceful officiating performance I've ever seen.

He's got like 7 of the biggest decisions in the game wrong :lol: