PRE-SEASON

Anorthernsoul

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

well if that sargon knacker can make a living making youtube videos, anyone can

Sargon doesn't monetise his videos but seems to make money through Patreon. About $6k/month.

The thing that really stunned me recently is some Professor who recently became the focal point of Canada's ire by refusing to use people's personal pronouns. He's a psychology professor and the sort of people who watch Sargon have swarmed to him. He makes $60k/month. At the start of the year, no one had heard of him.

On 7/23/2017 at 2:11 PM, adios said:

Not as impressive as the Hearts performance.  Shelvey looks class and I hope he can replicate it in the Premiership.

Diamé wants his head shrunk because he's either suffering from extreme lack of confidence or he's stealing a living.

Murphy didn't do much in 45 mins.

Still, hard to tell anything at this stage of the season.

Rafa out!

1 hour ago, adios said:

Not as impressive as the Hearts performance.  Shelvey looks class and I hope he can replicate it in the Premiership.

Diamé wants his head shrunk because he's either suffering from extreme lack of confidence or he's stealing a living.

Murphy didn't do much in 45 mins.

Still, hard to tell anything at this stage of the season.

Reveal hidden contents

Rafa out!

Aarons looked very good against Hearts, if he can stay injury free he could be a real asset to us this season.

18 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Lejeune and Murphy impressive apparently. Manquillo not so much

Should do their confidence the world of good, Manquillo on the other hand could turn into a very shit signing. Early days though.

21 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Aarons has looked sharp so far like.

Which will make his inevitable injury all the more frustrating.

The Knight Rider keeps saying Rafa wants another winger. We've got 4 vying for a starting spot and the likes of Callum Roberts coming through. It's literally the last position I would want another signing in 

On 25/07/2017 at 4:04 AM, adios said:

Reveal hidden contents

Rafa out!

He's one we should definitely be looking to move on. Horrible inconsistent in the championship for us, I reckon we'd find someone at that level willing to move for him based on us winning the league and his prior reputation. He's finished IMO.