Other Games 18/19

Agreed, think he really suits the PL. 

We still have to play Chelsea iirc, watching this I don’t necessarily see it as a game we’ll lose tbh especially as by the time we play them they’ll have even less to play for and Conte will be googling best restaraunts in Paris. 

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Man Ure are absolutely awful 

:lol: They are utter shite to watch. What a way to put an end to the press wanking off over them coming back against Man City. He’s got such exciting talent at his disposal like Rashford and Martial but he doesn’t seem to play them as much as they warrant. I thought Pogba was doing okay today as well and he subbed him off which will further damage that relationship if reports are true. 

I didn’t see his press conference, I assume it’s all Luke Shaw’s fault again though. 

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: To be fair he was showing the world how fucking tragic he is a good 4 seasons ago. 

Aye, but it's always good to get a reminder.

Not good for the poor cunts that get saddled with him as manager, but you know what I mean ;)

2 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Aye, but it's always good to get a reminder.

Not good for the poor cunts that get saddled with him as manager, but you know what I mean ;)

:lol: Aye it’s cracking now he’s far away from us. 

Surely he can’t get another PL job now, he’s given 3 glaring examples in a row that he shouldn’t manage at the top level. He’ll probably inflict himself on a Championship side, hopefully it’s someone like Forest who were bellends when we were down so I don’t feel too bad :lol:  

On 14/04/2018 at 14:12, Howay said:

Agreed, think he really suits the PL. 

We still have to play Chelsea iirc, watching this I don’t necessarily see it as a game we’ll lose tbh especially as by the time we play them they’ll have even less to play for and Conte will be googling best restaraunts in Paris. 

Chelsea supporting mate is arguably one of the most negative fans I've ever known and I put his moaning about Conte, Alonso, Zappacosta down to that negativity. But watching their game it's pretty clear that he was right.

Conte's set them up with little to no chance for them to create something, to get behind Southampton, or pull them about to make space for the likes of Hazard. Azpilicueta was arguably the best fullback in the league last season, but Bertrand made him look average most of the game. Alonso is a shitbag and should have seen red. Zappacosta is terrible too. 

Wonder who they'll get in to replace Conte?

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Chelsea supporting mate is arguably one of the most negative fans I've ever known and I put his moaning about Conte, Alonso, Zappacosta down to that negativity. But watching their game it's pretty clear that he was right.

Conte's set them up with little to no chance for them to create something, to get behind Southampton, or pull them about to make space for the likes of Hazard. Azpilicueta was arguably the best fullback in the league last season, but Bertrand made him look average most of the game. Alonso is a shitbag and should have seen red. Zappacosta is terrible too. 

Wonder who they'll get in to replace Conte?

Rodgers is apparently on the shortlist!