Other Games 18/19

Quality winner from Garry B but Karius is a fucking joke. The commentators going on about how they feel sorry for him, I’m sorry like I’d understand fucking up the 3rd but the first was a total disgrace :lol:  no idea why they’ve persisted for so long with Karius when he’s always been fairly prone to a clanger but I assume that’s the end of him at Liverpool. 

4 minutes ago, Howay said:

Quality winner from Garry B but Karius is a fucking joke. The commentators going on about how they feel sorry for him, I’m sorry like I’d understand fucking up the 3rd but the first was a total disgrace :lol:  no idea why they’ve persisted for so long with Karius when he’s always been fairly prone to a clanger but I assume that’s the end of him at Liverpool. 

Looks like he might end it all himself after the game.

In tears apologising to the liverpool fans. You'd have to have a heart of stone not to feel a bit for Karius like.

He's definitely done there now though. 

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

In tears apologising to the liverpool fans. You'd have to have a heart of stone not to feel a bit for Karius like.

Aye fair play for him.

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I must have a heart of stone because i pissed myself laughing as he cried his eyes out :icon_lol:  nearly as funny as Gerrards slip :icon_lol:

Edited by Tdansmith

Just now, Anorthernsoul said:

Probably the biggest game in club football, the highest level, that shit doesn't happen if he hasn't got a bet on.

He must have backed 2-1 AND 3-1 :icon_lol:

23 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

So fucking funny. Now Liverpool have been levelled the commentators are talking about how good Real are. Their 'game management' etc. 

First half they were wanking off the scouse cunts as if the final was at Anfield etc. I can't here much of the jobless cunts now

:lol:

Wykikies definitely been on the pop tonight. 

I do feel a bit for liverpool’s keeper bit we would be shouting at our 5 a side keeper if he let in either of those goals like. This cunt has done it twice in a champions league final.

bale is getting laid tonight mind. Must be absolutely buzzing. Best goal in a hanlikms league final since Zidane’s volley?

25 minutes ago, Howay said:

That’s the thing though. Everyone knows that Karius has a fuck up in him. He’s just returned to form. It’s the club’s fault for not replacing him and Mignolet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tdansmith said:

Did anyone notice that no Liverpool player consoled Karius after the match..You'll never walk alone :D

Aye, RM players were the first over to console him/take the piss.