Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

It still shows that he had things on his mind which had nothing to do with the game of football itself. He is totally undermining the trust in sporting behaviour. Every of his actions will come under consideration especially with the amount of options you can have bets on all over the world.

We had it in Germany with referees and I think the only credible way to handle these actions even if minor is to punish the culprits very hard.

Similar to those Pakistani cricketers a few years ago overstepping for no balls. I think they ended up in the clink didn't they? 

38 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Looks like Man United are going for Kieran McKenna. Might work out, or he might either be a flash in the pan or discover that the job is far too big for him.

Either way I'll be sad to see Erik go. 

Me too, but as shit as he is, to have this play out on Sky days before the FA Cup Final is a disgrace tbh. Sir Jim'll Fix It operates at Mike Ashley levels and the place is going to burn.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Me too, but as shit as he is, to have this play out on Sky days before the FA Cup Final is a disgrace tbh. Sir Jim'll Fix It operates at Mike Ashley levels and the place is going to burn.

Aye he's clearly fucking clueless. I love it. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Sky Sports is VERY excited about the fact Mo Salah has had a haircut. 

Mo Salah gets haircut ahead of AFCON after taunts over Liverpool star's  hairline - Daily Star

I mean......you would shave it off wouldn't you. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Looks like Man United are going for Kieran McKenna. Might work out, or he might either be a flash in the pan or discover that the job is far too big for him.

Either way I'll be sad to see Erik go. 

I would hate that. Man Utd can ruin (or at least set back) careers, it's a poisoned chalice. Which will become even more poisony and chalicey once Sir Jim'll Fucksit gets more of his bold ideas across. Strong Chelsea going for Graham Potter vibes. He may well be a talented coach but the rot is systemic at Old Trafford (as it was/is at Chelsea) and throwing a promising new manager into the mess won't benefit either party. 

Ipswich players and fans surely deserve to see what McKenna can do about keeping them in the Premier League. His stock won't suffer too much if they make a fist of it but fall short. Rob Edward's reputation certainly hasn't been harmed.

• Like 6

Also shows how confident ManU hierarchy are about their FA Cup chances, doing all this of days before the final :lol: 

You'll always be fondly remembered Erik. I can't think of anyone else who's ever made a billion pound team look so rubbish.

No Problem Thank You GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Also shows how confident ManU hierarchy are about their FA Cup chances, doing all this of days before the final :lol: 

You'll always be fondly remembered Erik. I can't think of anyone else who's ever made a billion pound team look so rubbish.

No Problem Thank You GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

Except Ole before him and only until the poor cunt that comes in after him :lol:

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

I hope he plays a proper mental side with all the 11 out of position. Midget Martinez in goal, rashford at CB etc - just absolutely fucks their chance of winning the cup.

• Haha 1

Man united fans delusional in thinking that it's a shrewd move with all of the vacant jobs at the minute and them moving early to secure who they want. It's an absolute shit show of a decision to announce it before a cup final and it's an early warning sign to any aspirational manager at the way that place is about to be ran. If I was McKenna (I don't think he has any gravitas for big name signings anyway) I wouldn't go near it. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I hope he plays a proper mental side with all the 11 out of position. Midget Martinez in goal, rashford at CB etc - just absolutely fucks their chance of winning the cup.

Knowing fucking ManU they would win it nevertheless to piss on our chips. Onana hattrick.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Except Ole before him and only until the poor cunt that comes in after him :lol:

They never looked this bad under Ole iirc. 

This is terrible news, I'm proper gutted :lol: I was hoping for another full season of Ten Hag, maybe another one or two truly rotten signings. But at least with how Ineos have done so far there's hope for more comedy in the future. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

He was always going regardless imo. However this being leaked sums Man Utd up. I don’t think it changes much for the actual match though as him and the players will want to win it. Hopefully Man City are out of sight by half time and then all the toys get chucked out of the pram 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

Mourinho now favourite for the Chelsea job :lol:

Poch spent 12 months shipping out the shite and getting the remaining egos to play like something resembling a team. Binning him off for Mourinho is up there with us employing Kinnear as manager as one of the most mental decisions in PL history 

• Haha 2