Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

didn’t the mackems get some of their lot in to change the pink seats a few years back?  :lol: 

You can bet that Donald Stewart is currently desperately searching for the receipt to find out what the returns policy is.

Meanwhile there's hoards of mackems wondering where they're going to take their next shite.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 3

I think that’s what you were getting at ;) 

incidentally, I used to work with a mackem. Lovely lad, good crack, not a hint of bitterness. He’s intelligent too (no, really) and even he rocked up to volunteer for the pink seat removal malarkey 

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think that’s what you were getting at ;) 

incidentally, I used to work with a mackem. Lovely lad, good crack, not a hint of bitterness. He’s intelligent too (no, really) and even he rocked up to volunteer for the pink seat removal malarkey 

Most believed in the Don like the brexiteers believed in things being better after we leave Europe. :lol: 

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm sure he'll be as big a success as Steven Taylor was at Portland Timbers. :good:

:lol: Hard to believe that he was only 30 when he signed for them and then made his debut for their reserves where he scored an OG and was pulled at half time.

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: Hard to believe that he was only 30 when he signed for them and then made his debut for their reserves where he scored an OG and was pulled at half time.

Even better than I remembered. :lol: