Jump to content

Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official


The Mighty Hog
 Share

Recommended Posts

They didn’t give a fuck about anything like that. It was about Qatar getting their billion dollars.

 

Absolute non story, pretty much everyone knows PIF is the Saudi state & that PIF runs the club.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tom said:

They didn’t give a fuck about anything like that. It was about Qatar getting their billion dollars.

 

Absolute non story, pretty much everyone knows PIF is the Saudi state & that PIF runs the club.

100%, there’s absolutely nothing new there at all. Apart from anything it was pretty murky the way it was handled by the PL. I.e. the way it indefinitely delayed until the piracy issue was sorted to the satisfaction of the Qataris. The PL just used the assurances about the separation as an excuse to say the deal could happen. The PIF is legally separate from the state as per Saudi law. In effect it’s the opposite but the PL don’t give a shit. Equally they won’t want a spotlight shone on how they handled the takeover process

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The story in the guardian states the golf fliling document is an admission thar pif is a sovereign wealth fund with the implication that's state ownership - I therfore assume that any action will apply to Man City whose ownership is on that basis too. 

[/cynicism] 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Caught a bit a bit of James Richardson, who I normally like, coming out with 'Almost Saudi v Qatar if they buy Man United' to describe Sunday's game and if they're playing that game how about USA v USA for Liverpool v Man United? Italy v Italy for Leeds v Watford etc? It's fucking tedious tbh.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tom said:

They didn’t give a fuck about anything like that. It was about Qatar getting their billion dollars.

 

Absolute non story, pretty much everyone knows PIF is the Saudi state & that PIF runs the club.

 

nope, they're entirely separate entities 

 

image.png.52342ee6dde5b616bdcfa01327edc8ec.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, NJS said:

The story in the guardian states the golf fliling document is an admission thar pif is a sovereign wealth fund with the implication that's state ownership - I therfore assume that any action will apply to Man City whose ownership is on that basis too. 

[/cynicism] 

 

 

 

 it's never been in doubt that the PIF is the Saudi SWF.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tom said:

They didn’t give a fuck about anything like that. It was about Qatar getting their billion dollars.

 

Absolute non story, pretty much everyone knows PIF is the Saudi state & that PIF runs the club.

Spot on, the PL fully know and understand ffs they knew MBS wouldn’t go through with their owner test so they used it to block the move until the piracy stuff was cleared. I don’t know why these fucking tedious journalists have to do this faux outrage every time something we know will happen happens. 
 

They’re all just gutted it’s us that was bought really, hence the amount of “will you sell NUFC and buy either Liverpool or Man U now they’re for sale” questions our ownership are still fucking getting. That’s despite it being blatant as fuck the Glazers and FSG were pulling an Ashley with their whole “we’re selling the club” shite. I’m just taking the path of ignoring them really, it’s clear the group of journalists that smell their own farts and think they’re some type of investigative war/political journalists aren’t worth paying attention to. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

the man u protests against the glazers are funny mind. they've spent more than any club - including man city - since 2016 

 

image.png.3fdd614b43d035a2864e775dd4f2d22a.png

The protests are basically - win us everything because we’re entitled to it 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

the man u protests against the glazers are funny mind. they've spent more than any club - including man city - since 2016 

 

image.png.3fdd614b43d035a2864e775dd4f2d22a.png

If anyone ever questions media bias all that has to be shown is the way NUFC under Ashley were discussed v MUFC under Glazers. When we were protesting and the fans were demanding the club be allowed to spend what it generates the media called us deluded coming out with things like “do they want Ashley to pay out of his own pocket? That’s absurd” yet when the money Manchester United spend is brought up the argument is legitimately “that’s what the club generates, the owners contribute nothing”. Fucking insanity. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Howay said:

If anyone ever questions media bias all that has to be shown is the way NUFC under Ashley were discussed v MUFC under Glazers. When we were protesting and the fans were demanding the club be allowed to spend what it generates the media called us deluded coming out with things like “do they want Ashley to pay out of his own pocket? That’s absurd” yet when the money Manchester United spend is brought up the argument is legitimately “that’s what the club generates, the owners contribute nothing”. Fucking insanity. 

See Klopp being completely unchallenged when bringing up our spending power 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fans of 'threatened clubs' jumping up and down thinking we're about to get relegated multiple divisions.

 

Clutching at more straws than a scarecrow having a wank.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alex said:

The protests are basically - win us everything because we’re entitled to it 

 

i understand why they objected to how the glazers saddled the club with debt to finance the takeover in the first place and apparently they have let old trafford fall into disrepair in the same way ashley did with sjp, so they're not perfect owners. 

 

but they can't really be blamed for the club's performances on the field since fergie left. poor recruitment can happen at any club. how the fuck do man u fans get away moaning at the amount of money they've spent on players? that graphic from sky says it all - they have at least tried to be successful, which is more than you can say about nufc when the fat cunt was running the shop. 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Craig said:

Fans of 'threatened clubs' jumping up and down thinking we're about to get relegated multiple divisions.

 

Clutching at more straws than a scarecrow having a wank.

Because of that article in the Mail? :lol: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

but they can't really be blamed for the club's performances on the field since fergie left. poor recruitment can happen at any club. how the fuck do man u fans get away moaning at the amount of money they've spent on players? that graphic from sky says it all - they have at least tried to be successful, which is more than you can say about nufc when the fat cunt was running the shop. 

 

In the fans' defence, the owners have to take a lot of the blame. After Ferguson they had a succession of poor managerial appoints. Yes, they were largely well known names but none of them were right for the club at the time. They employed a CEO who was more concerned with their number of social media followers than on field results. And their recruitment has been shambolic for over a decade. After that long surely you would see the need for staff changes to improve that?

 

Of course they're an entitled bunch but they have every right to be pissed off with the Glazers.

Edited by ewerk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

 

In the fans' defence, the owners have to take a lot of the blame. After Ferguson they had a succession of poor managerial appoints. Yes, they were largely well known names but none of them were right for the club at the time. They employed a CEO who was more concerned with their number of social media followers than on field results. And their recruitment has been shambolic for over a decade. After that long surely you would see the need for staff changes to improve that?

 

Of course they're an entitled bunch but they have every right to be pissed off with the Glazers.

 

that's a charitable take. i can understand why they're pissed off about the debt the glazers took but poor decisions can happen anywhere. moyes was fergie's pick, van gaal came with a reputation of winning big trophies as did mourinho. there's only really solskjær and rangnick who you could say were dodgy appointments

 

they should just 

 

giggly-blushing.gif

 

 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Purely because its NUFC I wouldn't be surprised if PIF decided to bugger off. No logical or practical reason to think that would happen though. Just look at what they paid for us. They know they could turn us into a PL/CL winning club in 5-7 years in less than the money Liverpool are asking to be bought for. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Amnesty International have a thing for us don't they. Maybe I've missed it but haven't noted a peep out of them about the Qatari Man Utd bid. 

 

They're a bunch of cunts, I've given them zero credit/respect since they were spouting Russian propaganda about Ukraine last year.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.