Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

5 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

His 'rep' is because he liked his own first 100 posts man. And he's a boring tit.

You only said that because we caught you doing it, you fuckin' shit stirring gobshite. Oh and stop looking at my profile all the time you're creeping me out..freak.

Edited by Tdansmith

10 minutes ago, shotleyskunk said:

In reality, i like a good pisstaking argument online. followed by a forum meet up and a brawl.

Aye, not bothered.

33 minutes ago, adios said:

He's got my number tbf.

And the less said about Uncle Mick's special time the better. :(  

:lol: Remember Uncal Mick ffs, wonder if he’s made another midnight trip to hold signs outside of SJP this season. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, shotleyskunk said:

Just watching this one, was considering putting some selections up on here , as i follow a tipping service and made a decent amount a couple of years ago,but have no online bookies accounts left as they are all restricted now..have a new thing which is working at BFSP ,selections come in between 9am and 10am , just as the markets are properly forming .

I backed it in a treble with two teams tonight, hoping to buy some money for the festival next week.

It won easy. 

13 minutes ago, Alex said:

Rancid Patter each way

Rancid gambling btw as it was a 4 horse race, no each way terms :icon_lol:

You just stick to being a smart ass and showing off to your mates, it's what you're good at.

1 minute ago, shotleyskunk said:

which teams...? Liverpool fukked a treble for me last night, in hindsight it was a shitpick,as they didnt need to win , as the job was done in the away leg.

Wolves and Spurs.  I'm not confident, just hopeful. I stand to win £90 that would be re invested on Cheltenham horses :D

Just now, shotleyskunk said:

Cheltenham has been a bookies dream the last few years , i think all the major festivals are difficult for the punters, having said that last year bucked the trend , and i had a last day double which landed me £3k..

3 grand ! I've never won no where near that amount, i'd be happy if i get my money back over the week :icon_lol:

26 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Rancid gambling btw as it was a 4 horse race, no each way terms :icon_lol:

You just stick to being a smart ass and showing off to your mates, it's what you're good at.

Wasn't even referring to you. Although after your two attempts at a riposte I can understand the confusion

Just now, shotleyskunk said:

2016 was a good year , i follow a guy called GV Tips, made 30k in that year, last year was awful in comparison,however we had two highlights 3k at Cheltenham, then my young'en put a daft accumulator  on  in September...it won  £7,600..unbelievable !..hoping 2018  will be a decent year..the guy i follow is very good...check out the betdetective on facebook for reviews etc

Do you have to pay for his tips ?  

4 minutes ago, shotleyskunk said:

yes its a paid for service.,,dont bite on here, its just kids having a laugh , nothing malicious ,some of the posting ..ref male grooming and playing on nintendos tend to show a better picture of who one is talking to ...and yes my grammar is shite at times

Could you give me an idea of how much it would cost, i doubt I'd use it as i can't afford to gamble to much these days, but if i ever won a good few quid 2 or 3 hundred maybe, then i might have a go at it. 

57 minutes ago, shotleyskunk said:

So what, and what the fuck has it got to do with you?

You could start a betting thread in the general section this thread is about Ashley wanting to sell up not betting 

Edited by trooper

37 minutes ago, shotleyskunk said:

it started that way , then turned into a heap of crap, read through it...so i thought why the fuck not talk about horses ? its more interesting than the last couple of pages of kids fukking about

Nope. 

Edited by tooner

1 hour ago, shotleyskunk said:

thats your opinion, and your welcome to it,,now fuck off

What a silver tounged devil & an obnoxious arsehole grab your cheesey chips & blue pop & be off with you.

Edited by trooper

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official