Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

26 minutes ago, Tom said:

If they made a donation to the Conservative party the takeover would go through in about half an hour.

i'd fucking donate to the tory party to get the takeover to go through and i've spent since 1979 utterly despising them.

bearing in mind about 2 pages back i stated i'd like to see mike ashley win a court case, i'm starting to seriously question me own sanity!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Tbf I think it’s over as well, I have as much insight into it as that fucking wanker though so his arrogant rant attacking people who hold hope holds no weight. Remember the stupid cunt actually believed the Mauriss bid :lol: in fact he seemed to believe it more than the Saudi bid :lol::lol:

We haven’t even kicked a ball this season and he’s already trying to alienate the fan base again :lol: I’m pretty much of the opinion it’s over too but, as others have mentioned he knows the square root of fuck all about what’s happening 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

We haven’t even kicked a ball this season and he’s already trying to alienate the fan base again :lol: I’m pretty much of the opinion it’s over too but, as others have mentioned he knows the square root of fuck all about what’s happening 

:lol: Aye he’s had zero additional information regarding the deal between today and the last week, yet chooses to come out with that fucking drivel ON A GAME DAY (remember when he made a massive deal on people talking about the bid on a day Newcastle were playing a match, the fucking knacker). 

• Like 2

Aye, it’s fucking bizarre behaviour. It’s odd when you get weirdos on message boards who behave that way just for attention but he’s a fucking professional journalist working for the Telegraph. That new Twitter profile pic of his as well :lol: 

• Haha 1

The way Edwards keeps posting sly digs against Staveley and the consortium it looks to me like it’s something personal. He seems pretty jelous thatvit is not him getting fed information he can print to boost his massive ego.

I think the deal remains alive as long as Ashley hasn’t found a different buyer. Staveley seems pretty focused to ger something done. It is probably about either challenging the league in a court battle or coming up with a legal solution and framework the PL can’t dismiss.

• Like 1

That was great. Loads of positives. Debutants all looked good. I was particularly impressed by Wilson. Hendrick looks decent too. And the full back. Almiron was lively off the bench. Feels like  we have competition for places for the first time in ages 

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official