Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

Just now, Diego21 said:

Why we can't take de Saudi Money and other teams can do it?

PSG receives directly Saudi Money, Manchester City the same. 

FC Barcelona, Arsenal, Real Madrid... All of them receives Money from Saudi Arabia and Qatar by theirs sponsorship. 

Real Madrid are trying to get Mbappe with money of the Qatar Emir. 

Chelsea and Liverpool get their Money becaus tho billionars companies that earn their money thanks to the oil. 

etc etc etc etc. 

Football today is a bussiness and bussiness is move to money. 

Welcome back mate ;)

You're not wrong on any of that.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

I think it's fair to say that the journalists aren't winning hearts and minds from our lot on this.   We're going to have a club-wide siege mentality at this rate. As Strawb says, thick skin

Posted Images

The media put out complete nonsense like this, simply slagging off Newcastle and the North East, then expect us to fall in line with what they’re telling us our views and actions should be. Arrogant fucking belittling pricks. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Howay said:

The media put out complete nonsense like this, simply slagging off Newcastle and the North East, then expect us to fall in line with what they’re telling us our views and actions should be. Arrogant fucking belittling pricks. 

You know what, Newcastle is a fucking nice city. I've lived in various cities all over the world and there's absolutely nothing wrong with Newcastle.

Ignorant fucknuts.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1

Souness probably speaking from experience.  I mean we paid well over the odds for Owen (and a certain Boumsong) when he was here.  Of course he fails to realise that players probably seen that we were going nowhere then with a dinosaur like him in charge so we weren't atractive.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You know what, Newcastle is a fucking nice city. I've lived in various cities all over the world and there's absolutely nothing wrong with Newcastle.

Ignorant fucknuts.

I have been so many years trying to convince my friends to go Newcastle on Holidays as a pretext to see one match, to meet St. James Park, to be in the environment with all of you... Ok. The response that I have hear always was 'Nah. Newcastle... Is there nothing there. Is a bad City etc etc etc etc'. 

As the point.. I believe that. This summer, when I can go Newcastle at least, I  was totally in love with the city. 

I don't know why, but as a outsider, I can confirm people has a bad idea that what Newcastle is as a city. 

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Ignorant fucknuts.

Everyone of my friends I've taken to Newcastle for a weekend or a match have said how much they've loved it. 

It's a beautiful city. Some of the history of Newcastle is amazing. It's got stunning architecture, amazing civil engineering. The people are great etc

Souness is just sour. He would have never said that about Liverpool years ago. We need to be honest. We're not going to have world beaters to start with. But with money we can attract better than the dross like colback and Joelinton etc. We use that as a base and build on. If we have ambition and show progression we can attract any fucker in the world. 

Fuck em! 

54 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Ignorant fucknuts.

I’m guessing Souness didn’t live in Liverpool when they were the best side in Europe. Southport probably. I doubt he lived in Blackburn when he managed them. Not sure where he lived when he was doing an abysmal job of trying to manage Newcastle but I doubt he felt the need to remove himself that far from the city centre 

Edited by Alex
8 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

What’s going to really suck camel’s balls is being owned by Satan’s Earthly representatives and STILL winning fuck all. 

I could live with that, so long as we actually try to win something.

• Like 2

Sky Sports say that Lee Charnley has indicated he would be willing to stay on for at least an initial period to help with the handover from Mike Ashley BUT that the new owners instead want him out of the door as soon as the deal is done. Oh dear what a shame  :razz:

• Haha 3

The Independent are saying that should there be no last minute hitches, the takeover will be completed by the 1st of May. They mention the Amnesty International letter and the leagues response, but as someone said it was likely just a very polite fuck off from Masters. https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-united-takeover-saudi-arabia-premier-league-amnesty-international-a9478831.html

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, trooper said:

Sky Sports say that Lee Charnley has indicated he would be willing to stay on for at least an initial period to help with the handover from Mike Ashley BUT that the new owners instead want him out of the door as soon as the deal is done. Oh dear what a shame  :razz:

Aye, I’m sure they can make their own brews.

• Haha 2
49 minutes ago, trooper said:

Pray for Lee

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

I could live with that, so long as we actually try to win something.

just to have owners willing to do more than make up the numbers would be enough to bring back a lot of people. 

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, trooper said:

Crumbs! 
penfold-danger-mouse-crying-gif.gif?w=38

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, trooper said:

TSJAe4Mg.jpg

• Haha 1