Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

I think it's fair to say that the journalists aren't winning hearts and minds from our lot on this.   We're going to have a club-wide siege mentality at this rate. As Strawb says, thick skin

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

i've been confident the deal will go through since january and remain so. 

which means it'll almost certainly fall through 

Thanks for cheering me up on this shit wednesday afternoon, you Gloomy bastard,

• Haha 3

In a strange way I won't really mind if the takeover doesn't happen. I've spent far too much of my life obsessing over this bloody team, and I felt really liberated after Rafa left  and I found I didn't actually care anymore.

I've already found myself checking for takeover updates and actually knowing the upcoming fixtures recently, I will no doubt be fully sucked back in if the takeover happens. I'm not sure I want to be

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

In a strange way I won't really mind if the takeover doesn't happen. I've spent far too much of my life obsessing over this bloody team, and I felt really liberated after Rafa left  and I found I didn't actually care anymore.

I've already found myself checking for takeover updates and actually knowing the upcoming fixtures recently, I will no doubt be fully sucked back in if the takeover happens. I'm not sure I want to be

The Godfather They Pull Me Back In GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 4
52 minutes ago, Tom said:

The Likely lads will clear it up B) 

One of the tweet replies in there is asking if this deal falls through, will the Dubai based group that Wraith was organising for be waiting in the wings :lol:

Wraith fancying himself as the next Stavely by the sounds of it.

• Haha 1