Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Rafa would hit the ground running as he knows exactly what is needed at the training ground etc.

He already has a plan drawn up for training ground improvements doesn't he? Or had to be more precise. I think he'd be great in terms of restructuring the club and getting it into the shape it would need to be for a top four push at the very least. Then perhaps we could go after a manager who's more used to stepping into something that's more high level. Of course with regard to the training ground plan it was probably drawn up with what Ashley might have given them in terms of budget, so it's hopefully less than useless now.  

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

I think it's fair to say that the journalists aren't winning hearts and minds from our lot on this.   We're going to have a club-wide siege mentality at this rate. As Strawb says, thick skin

Posted Images

I'd have Rafa back for sure, he is an excellent manager.

One of the big names currently out of work would be my guess, and there are a few very successful managers without jobs right now.

If they're wanting to build the club up then someone like Ralf Rangnick might not be a bad call.

13 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Assuming we do get bought, do people want Rafa back, or given that we'll have the money to go after anyone would you fancy someone else like Allegri or Poch? Personally I wouldn't complain at all if they bought out Rafa's contract in China, but a bit of Allegri would do nicely.

10 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Rafa would hit the ground running as he knows exactly what is needed at the training ground etc.

Absolutely makes total sense to get Rafa. He'd probably have a list already written to give them from players to scouts to builders for the training ground. 

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Can’t we just rename it Christmas Tree: Cunt?

This.

It should also getting the occasional bump because every week since trudging  through the 80s could be the week that CT gets the hang of this football lark.

• Haha 3

Anybody in the press or on twitter complaining about saudi money can fuck off. That ship sailed long ago.

if this is true I hope we drown in cash and steam roller every media darling club that the wankstain pundits jizz over, all the time speaking up for Ashley and his cronies and gaslighting his criminal mismanagement of our club. The man is a piece of shit in human form and I will be totally delighted when he fucks off for good. I don’t care about the saudis, Id rather it was that than venkys chicken or owen oyston.

• Like 9

I find myself rather indifferent to the Saudi money issue. I suspect all of our political leaders would behave the same if given the chance anyway.

Happy to just see the back of Ashley. I'd just about take Satan at this point.

Poch would probably be the easiest to get, given that OGS has not had enough time to fuck up ManUtd again due to Rona.

Happy with Rafa, of course, as "manager", or just about anyone instead of the current "head coach".

6 hours ago, Andrew said:

I assume that we're in agreement that when/if this goes through, both this thread and "Mike Ashley: Football Cunt" get immediately deleted?

Just remove "football" from the name of the thread ? 

Imagine if this did happen. The face of Phil Thompson and Merson on soccer Saturday. The sour faced old cunts. Mind you that's if Merson makes it through the lockdown. He's currently in his backgarden counting how many blades of grass he has after a bet with the guy in his bathroom mirror 

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

There was a deal in place for pif to buy the mackems but it fell through when it transpired that sports unwashing wasn't what they were after.

They were going to buy Sunderland for sportswashing but they didn't have enough soap and bleach for a job that big. :good:

• Haha 1