Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Dark Days - Absolutely class. Two years in the making it is all black and white documentary footage taken by Marc Singer who lived with the homeless people who lived in the tunnels beneath Penn Station in New York. Pretty dark and depressing at times it's an amazing insight into the lives of the people down there.

Decent show. Some real characters down there. Do you reckon them two young lads with the dogs were Pork Knuckles?

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby - Pretty Shit

:razz: Aye, I think they might have been.

Some of them had really shown initiative when it came to there home/hut etc. Some of the longtails were bigger than their dogs though so you wouldn't catch me down there

Dark Days - Absolutely class. Two years in the making it is all black and white documentary footage taken by Marc Singer who lived with the homeless people who lived in the tunnels beneath Penn Station in New York. Pretty dark and depressing at times it's an amazing insight into the lives of the people down there.

Decent show. Some real characters down there. Do you reckon them two young lads with the dogs were Pork Knuckles?

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby - Pretty Shit

:razz: Aye, I think they might have been.

Some of them had really shown initiative when it came to there home/hut etc. Some of the longtails were bigger than their dogs though so you wouldn't catch me down there

Aye, some of the huts were pretty well made all things considered. Some of it was really depressing but some of it was canny funny at the same time, especially when they were just talking absolute shit. Good (DJ Shadow) soundtrack too.

Went to see This is England last night (The Director's Chair thing they advertise at the Odeon - bring your own beret).

Some nostalgic bits about skins, new wave, ska, 80's politics etc, but the film was so low budget for any real story to develop to any great degree.

7/10 for me, but I would guess I'm a little biased as I do like that type of film.

Lol the skinhead lass was dead sexy btw. yum yum ;):icon_lol:

Terminator 3

An insult to the previous movies.

Got T-2 on dvd today, £3.99 in HMV sale. Breathtaking at the time, still pretty awesome now.

A classic.

Next Terminator film set for 2009

Production on the fourth instalment in the Terminator film series will begin next year ahead of a 2009 release.

Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins will be the first in a proposed trilogy of films reinventing the cyborg saga.

Derek Anderson, of production company Halycon, has told industry newspaper Variety the film will be "set in the future" during "a full-scale war".

The Terminator brand is currently being revived on US television with the Sarah Connor Chronicles series.

Lena Headey stars in the title role, previously played by Linda Hamilton in the first two Terminator films directed by James Cameron.

'Fresh new world'

Former actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, now governor of California, last played the series' robotic protagonist in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.

According to Variety, however, it is unclear whether he will appear in the new film.

"We've left it open for him to maybe do a cameo," said producer Moritz Borman. "The final decision will be based on his desire and availability."

Warner Brothers have acquired North American distribution rights to the fourth Terminator film, which it plans to release in summer 2009.

"The intention is to present a fresh new world and have this be the first of a trilogy," said Borman.

Saw II.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first one, I found it both disturbing and original, but Saw 2 was a poor "no-brainer".

agree. first one was watchable the second was dire. saw III is supposed to be better, apparantly they're making a 4th too...

First one was directed by one of the blokes who wrote it. The other movies have all been directed by Darren Lyn Bousman.

Second was alright, much better than the 3rd.

Saw IV comes out halloween, but there's a Saw V and Saw VI in the pipeline for 2008 and 2009 respectively.

Watched Aliens like.

Top, top film just like the original, although it depends what mood I'm in for which one I prefer, Alien due to the suspense and claustrophobic atmosphere or Aliens with it's more action packed style, that and Bill Paxton. :icon_lol:

"That's it man, game over man, game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?!" :unsure:

Would love to set up those movement detecting automatic machine guns somewhere but I can't think of a venue worthy of such high art. ;)

Watched Aliens like.

Top, top film just like the original, although it depends what mood I'm in for which one I prefer, Alien due to the suspense and claustrophobic atmosphere or Aliens with it's more action packed style, that and Bill Paxton. :icon_lol:

"That's it man, game over man, game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?!" :unsure:

Would love to set up those movement detecting automatic machine guns somewhere but I can't think of a venue worthy of such high art. ;)

You idiot Park Life. :icon_lol:

Watched Aliens like.

You idiot Park Life. :icon_lol:

I find in life there's never enough ammo.

Watched Aliens like.

Leeds Metropolitan "University" would be a good place to start. :icon_lol:

Terminator 3

An insult to the previous movies.

Got T-2 on dvd today, £3.99 in HMV sale. Breathtaking at the time, still pretty awesome now.

A classic.

Next Terminator film set for 2009

Production on the fourth instalment in the Terminator film series will begin next year ahead of a 2009 release.

Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins will be the first in a proposed trilogy of films reinventing the cyborg saga.

Derek Anderson, of production company Halycon, has told industry newspaper Variety the film will be "set in the future" during "a full-scale war".

The Terminator brand is currently being revived on US television with the Sarah Connor Chronicles series.

Lena Headey stars in the title role, previously played by Linda Hamilton in the first two Terminator films directed by James Cameron.

'Fresh new world'

Former actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, now governor of California, last played the series' robotic protagonist in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.

According to Variety, however, it is unclear whether he will appear in the new film.

"We've left it open for him to maybe do a cameo," said producer Moritz Borman. "The final decision will be based on his desire and availability."

Warner Brothers have acquired North American distribution rights to the fourth Terminator film, which it plans to release in summer 2009.

"The intention is to present a fresh new world and have this be the first of a trilogy," said Borman.

this has got turkey written all over it. as soon as they lost james cameron, they lost the franchise imo

Death Proof - Good film, not up with Tarrantino's best but a lot better than Kill Bill (part two at least). The ending was hilarious and certainly not how I was expecting it to go. And Stuntman Mike's first attacked resulted in some pretty stunning visuals.

Not a classic like Pulp Fiction or Resevoir Dogs but a very fun movie.