Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Mystic River - top class.

Agreed. Very good. Another top bit of directing by Eastwood.

Agreed, top direction and acting, felt that the ending was very predictable though.

Currently halfway through watching Kingdom of Heaven, what a dreadful film, I honestly don't know if I can or want to make it to the end.

I've just been to see Atonement, and can really only echo what Renton said.

Terrific movie, but desperately sad. Had to have a couple of deep breaths at the end ;)

Edit: the blush smiley seems to think its christmas.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Just watched "Riding Giants".

Really engaging documentary. Did make me want to get involved. I know it's unlikely I ever will... but it's like watching a kung fu film and thinking how cool it'd be to be that good at something that looks that freaking cool

Just watched "Riding Giants".

Really engaging documentary. Did make me want to get involved. I know it's unlikely I ever will... but it's like watching a kung fu film and thinking how cool it'd be to be that good at something that looks that freaking cool

Caught the tail end of it, must have a screw loose to even attempt some of them waves but i would imagine the thrill of actually riding one successfully would be the best buzz ever

The Bourne Ultimatum

Fooking loved it, best of the three for my money, fight scenes and car chases that literality take your breath away, heard quotes this week that it’s the final film of a trilogy but judging by the end I doubt that very much.

Bourne > Bond :icon_lol:

i thought it was the worst personally. loved thee waterloo scene but fell off track a little after that. nothing much really happened in the end. i loved the first two so maybe built it up a little too much...

The Bourne Ultimatum

Fooking loved it, best of the three for my money, fight scenes and car chases that literality take your breath away, heard quotes this week that it’s the final film of a trilogy but judging by the end I doubt that very much.

Bourne > Bond :icon_lol:

i thought it was the worst personally. loved thee waterloo scene but fell off track a little after that. nothing much really happened in the end. i loved the first two so maybe built it up a little too much...

Agreed, on the Weatherman as well

Advent Children.

I absolutely love this film. :huh:

is that a final fantasy film?

The only one worth watching. It's the one that's based on FF7, with the same characters. The animation is incredible throughout.

Spirits Within was diabolical though.

watched the weather man the other night. i thought it was a really funny and had a realy arthouse feeling about it for a hollywood picture. i'd definitely recommend it

Is this that boring shower of shite starring Nick Cage?

God if it is, do us all a favour and go rent/find/download/borrow/wait until it is on terrestial television and watch abdaptation.

Then get back to us about the weather man and Nick arthouse Cage.