Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

I'll check it out too Parky on your advice. Hope it's better than 'Raising Arizona' though.

Make sure he actually means Blood Simple though, he probably actually means The Day Of The Jackall.

Davethejackal was my handle on RTG years back :D

I'll check it out too Parky on your advice. Hope it's better than 'Raising Arizona' though.

Make sure he actually means Blood Simple though, he probably actually means The Day Of The Jackall.

My Lebowski shirt arrived yesterday.

It's fucking rank. :D

:D

My COHEN BROTHERS FAVES.

Blood Simple. (1984)

The Big Lebowski (1998)

No Country for Old Men (2007)

O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)

The Man Who Wasn't There (2001)

Fargo (1996)

The Hudsucker Proxy (1994)

Barton Fink (1991)

Miller's Crossing (1990)** Crap but good.

"They've got Yoda's an' shit on them!"

"Only if round is funny!"

Raizing Arizona is class.

It's dull as fuck.

It's dull as fuck.

It's pretty poor, never made my faves list.

It's dull as fuck.

Have you seen it though?

It's dull as fuck.

Have you seen it though?

Don't believe I have. :icon_lol:

No I have really. :D

:icon_lol:

It's dull as fuck.

Have you seen it though?

Zodiac. Thought it was excellent. Thought the 60s / 70s bit were done very well and evoked a little of films like 'Bullitt' from that era. I always think well executed thrillers are creepier than horrors anyway.

Zodiac. Thought it was excellent. Thought the 60s / 70s bit were done very well and evoked a little of films like 'Bullitt' from that era. I always think well executed thrillers are creepier than horrors anyway.

Yet to see this. I shall refrain from commenting till I have. :icon_lol:

I think you'll like it.

I think you'll like it.

I think you're right. B)

I think you'll like it.

I loved it soo much i went and bought some new kitchen knives

Charlie Wilsons War

The one criticism I'd heard of this film was that it's a half hour too short, that it should go on to show the consequences of abandoning Afghanistan after the Russians had been pushed out. Personally I think we all know full well what the consequences were as we are still living through them now, and the film respected it's viewers intelligence enough to work that out for themselves. That's not to say they don't make the connection at all, the "We'll see" scene got the balance perfect. A funny intelligent politcal true story from Hollywood not much over a bum considerate 90 minutes. If you can name another one of those I'd be impressed.

Charlie Wilsons War

The one criticism I'd heard of this film was that it's a half hour too short, that it should go on to show the consequences of abandoning Afghanistan after the Russians had been pushed out. Personally I think we all know full well what the consequences were as we are still living through them now, and the film respected it's viewers intelligence enough to work that out for themselves. That's not to say they don't make the connection at all, the "We'll see" scene got the balance perfect. A funny intelligent politcal true story from Hollywood not much over a bum considerate 90 minutes. If you can name another one of those I'd be impressed.

Dave :lol:

Charlie Wilsons War

Dave :lol:

That was a true story? :lol:

;)