Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Italian Job remake.

Only watched the last half hour i.e. the chase, why would any self-respecting actor (.e.g. the transporter) ever have agreed to this steaming pile of shite. In fact it looked like jason fucked off before the movie was finished, sensible lad.

Shite film if you ask me. But aye, he's a replicant.

Hope that resolved any conundrum for you Jonny. :lol:

:lol:

I believe he was btw, just asking everyone else.

Shite film if you ask me. But aye, he's a replicant.

Hope that resolved any conundrum for you Jonny. :lol:

:lol:

I believe he was btw, just asking everyone else.

At the end of the day we all are Jonny. ;)

The Seven Per-Cent-Solution.

Canny take on Sherlock Holmes's cocaine adiction with the brilliant Alan Arkin as Sigmund Freud and a strangely underused Laurence Olivier as Moriartti who turns out to be a maths teacher. Robert Duval does a fucking awfull English accent as Dr Watson though.

This is England.

I found it to be really enjoyable and at the same time incredibly disturbing. I felt it created a world or a picture of a piece of time in which i was not alive in quite well.

Makes you think about people that make even racist jokes casually a little worse. I think these days we dont have a national identity, England is dead and we are just going to have to deal with it.

The Man Who Wasn't There - Excellent Coen Bros. film noir.

Election I & II - fans of Asian cinema should check this out. HK gangster flicks about a Triad group electing their 'Godfather'.

The Man Who Wasn't There - Excellent Coen Bros. film noir.

Election I & II - fans of Asian cinema should check this out. HK gangster flicks about a Triad group electing their 'Godfather'.

I was totally unimpressed with The Man Who Wasn't There. I might have to give it another go though because everyone says how good it is.