Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Pulp Fiction screenwriter Roger Avary has been arrested in connection with a fatal car crash in Los Angeles. Avary, 42, was charged with vehicular manslaughter and driving under the influence after a passenger in his car died on Sunday. Captain Monica McGrath of the Ventura County Sheriff's Department said Avary was released on $50,000 bail. Avary's passenger Andreas Zedini, 34, died of his injuries at a local hospital. His wife, Gretchen, 40, was also taken to the hospital with serious injuries after being ejected from the car. Her condition is unknown.

Obviously too much time on his hands while the strike is on.

The Rules of Attraction was shite, but I reckon Pulp Fiction was a cut above anything else Tarantino has done, thanks to the contribution Avary made.

Pulp Fiction screenwriter Roger Avary has been arrested in connection with a fatal car crash in Los Angeles. Avary, 42, was charged with vehicular manslaughter and driving under the influence after a passenger in his car died on Sunday. Captain Monica McGrath of the Ventura County Sheriff's Department said Avary was released on $50,000 bail. Avary's passenger Andreas Zedini, 34, died of his injuries at a local hospital. His wife, Gretchen, 40, was also taken to the hospital with serious injuries after being ejected from the car. Her condition is unknown.

Obviously too much time on his hands while the strike is on.

The Rules of Attraction was shite, but I reckon Pulp Fiction was a cut above anything else Tarantino has done, thanks to the contribution Avary made.

*Burst out in laughter at the image of some bitch flying out the front of the car at impact*.

Watched 'Pusher II' last night. Class. That is all.

Is that the one about the Liverpool fans causing a football tragedy abroad?

:D oh dear

Watched 'Pusher II' last night. Class. That is all.

Is that the one about the Liverpool fans causing a football tragedy abroad?

..........fucking hell! :D

Thats rich coming from someone who rips the piss out of a little, black, fat & blind kid with a slut for a mother :icon_lol::D

I Am Legend

I love Will Smith. I've not actually watched many of his films, but he's hilarious in Fresh Prince ("Know Wha' am Sayin'?"), And he's a loveable rogue in Independence Day and Men in Black, and he's nails in Ali. I Robot was even canny. One thing he can't convey though is mental anguish and psychological breakdown. Screwing your face up to look confused and scratching your head like Stan Laurel just doesn't cut the mustard I'm afraid. Almost as bad as Robert De Niro trying to cry. Nevertheless, a few scenes in this one got the nerves tingling a little bit. Despite some terrible looking baddies (how does a wasting disease improve your agility?) it wasn't bad and personally I quite liked the ending that a lot of people seem to be complaining about (though I'd agree it could have been cut together better to build to more of a climax). It's certainly a change to what you'd get if it was Tom Cruise or Tom Hanks.

I Am Legend

I love Will Smith. I've not actually watched many of his films, but he's hilarious in Fresh Prince ("Know Wha' am Sayin'?"), And he's a loveable rogue in Independence Day and Men in Black, and he's nails in Ali. I Robot was even canny. One thing he can't convey though is mental anguish and psychological breakdown. Screwing your face up to look confused and scratching your head like Stan Laurel just doesn't cut the mustard I'm afraid. Almost as bad as Robert De Niro trying to cry. Nevertheless, a few scenes in this one got the nerves tingling a little bit. Despite some terrible looking baddies (how does a wasting disease improve your agility?) it wasn't bad and personally I quite liked the ending that a lot of people seem to be complaining about (though I'd agree it could have been cut together better to build to more of a climax). It's certainly a change to what you'd get if it was Tom Cruise or Tom Hanks.

Stopped reading there.

I Am Legend

Stopped reading there.

Snob

I Am Legend

It's alright for about 20min, but basically shit.