Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

'Big Trouble in Little China' - class, obviously.

'Miller's Crossing' - a slow burner of a film. Classic Coen Bros. Can't believe it's nearly 20 years old either.

Dodgeball - I think it's class, Stiller was class.

Really like Dodgeball, Rip Torn is class.

Dead Mans Shoes. First Shane Meadows film I've seen and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Started off like it an epsiode of Shameless (what's al fresco mean?) but then got a lot darker. Paddy Considine was very good in it.

Dead Mans Shoes. First Shane Meadows film I've seen and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Started off like it an epsiode of Shameless (what's al fresco mean?) but then got a lot darker. Paddy Considine was very good in it.

A Room For Romeo Brass is just as good. This Is England is good too but not as good as those two. The boxing one with Bob Hoskins in it is ok but nowt special.

He's class in Larry Sanders. Larry Sanders is class.

Very true. Unfortunately it's never on these days.

The lack of definitive box sets for that show is a travesty.

I used to like Larry Sanders like. Quality show.

The Cooler. Canny good tbf.

That's the fucker. Couldn't remember it's name when I was watching Hard Eight. Very similar. Hard Eight's the better of the two though.

Will give that a watch then, old son.

I used to like Larry Sanders like. Quality show.

It only sprang to mind as I've been downloading them all this week for a bit of a Sanders fest. One of the shows the BBC fucked around terribly. looking forward to catching the episodes that I missed because they were on at 3am for the snooker or whatever.

Beowulf - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0442933/

i thought this was gonna be a heavily cgi'd film like 300 was but its nothing of the sort.

its an animated film, a bit like one of the pixar kiddie films.

still, not bad.

I was expecting to hate it but I really enjoyed it, despite the fuck up of the story.

For Your Consideration

Shite by previous Chris Guest standards, canny by other peoples. Just takes too long to get going and is hardly a laugh mine once it does. Fred Willard makes anything worth watching though, shame he's in it so little.

Irreversible - From the opening scenes you know this is going to be a bit gritty but Christ 'that' scene was hard to watch. What makes it even worse is every scene you see after that you have to see her in. I was exepcting a twist at the end but the way it finished did seem very poignant and had an even greater impact. Excellent film that left you thinking afterwards, not thinking whodunnit but just simply thinking about what you just had seen, the trademark of any top film.

Irreversible - From the opening scenes you know this is going to be a bit gritty but Christ 'that' scene was hard to watch.

your avatar is kinda inappropriate then ;)

Irreversible - From the opening scenes you know this is going to be a bit gritty but Christ 'that' scene was hard to watch. What makes it even worse is every scene you see after that you have to see her in. I was exepcting a twist at the end but the way it finished did seem very poignant and had an even greater impact. Excellent film that left you thinking afterwards, not thinking whodunnit but just simply thinking about what you just had seen, the trademark of any top film.

Class like. Harrowing to watch to say the least though.

'Million Dollar Baby' - much better than I expected I must say. Clint was top notch, as ever.

'Million Dollar Baby' - much better than I expected I must say. Clint was top notch, as ever.

Great film that.

Aye, depressing as fuck like.