Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Fool's Gold

fucking shite.

Off to see this tonight ;) needing to fill time in before the Calzaghe vs B-hop fight.

I laughed my arse off........................................ At Ray Winstone's abortion of an accent. It's silly Saturday matinee stuff.

Haha aye his accent was horrid like, I enjoyed the film tbh I knew it was fucking shite but it didn't take it's self seriously and was an easy watch plus that and superbad filled in the time before the boxing.

Children of Men.

Fantastic, absorbing. Seems like the film was shot in about four takes, incredible.

A film that has a white dreadlocked terrorist that sings the Blaydon Races as he carries out executions truely has everything.

Seraphim Falls - Western with Pierce Brosnan (I think it was him anyway!) - Way canny this, quite enjoyed it. Certainly worth watching.

Unlike another I just watched - Dead Silence - Some shite about a woman who made ventriloquist dummies, died, and came back with them. Utter trash.

Movie icon Clint Eastwood will premiere his latest directorial outing, called Changeling, at the Cannes International Film Festival next month.

The 1920s thriller, about a woman whose son is kidnapped, stars Angelina Jolie, John Malkovich and Amy Ryan.

Other films set for the event include Wim Wenders' The Palermo Shooting and Steven Soderbergh's Che Guevara feature The Argentine.

The latest Indiana Jones movie will also be shown out of competition.

Quentin Tarantino will be among the Hollywood A-listers attending the festival, where he will give a film directing masterclass.

Other celebrities rumoured to be attending include Penelope Cruz, Woody Allen, Benicio Del Toro and the main cast of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Actor Sean Penn leads this year's jury, and will decide the film that takes home the prestigious Palme D'Or prize.

A total of 19 directors will compete for the honour, including Eastwood, Soderbergh and Wenders - as well as Brazil's Walter Salles, China's Jia Zhangke, Israeli Ari Folman, and Pablo Trapero of Argentina.

Last year's Palme D'Or went to Romanian abortion drama 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days.

'Pandamonium'

Outside the competition, Woody Allen will screen his latest romance, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, which stars Oscar-winning Spanish stars Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem.

Kung Fu Panda, an animated comedy from Dreamworks with a voice cast boasting Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Lucy Liu and Dustin Hoffman, will also premiere on Cannes' famous Croisette.

The festival is the most prestigious event in the film calendar after the Oscars, and attracts more than 33,000 people to France each year.

The 2008 festival features fewer big-name directors than in previous years. Organisers announcing the line-up in Paris said many of the festival's favourite film-makers are currently working on new movies.