So who we missing then?

peasepud

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One notable exception who I would like to see back is Swindon Mag.

We didn't do things by the book on the backup forum but I think me and him sorted that out and hopefully the past can remain in the past.

If we want toontastic back, Swindy is a must - and I dare say most of you totally agree.

We didn't do things by the book on the backup forum but I think me and him sorted that out and hopefully the past can remain in the past.

If we want toontastic back, Swindy is a must - and I dare say most of you totally agree.

4627[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

4627[/snapback]

I agree.

4627[/snapback]

I agree.

4721[/snapback]

What? Mandy, Toonraider/t00nraider and Swindy?

I think that can be considered attempted murder on Steve...

But of course, I'd like to see Swindy back! It's a shame that I've to go to the SMB to read his lunacy.

• 5 years later...
He probably just left Benny behind...  :huh:

What is about Andy Pipkin? Has Gemmill invited Hobbes yet?

Aye, Pipkin needs to be informed. Hobbes is currently undergoing electric shock therapy on his extremities in a hope to alleviate his depression, and will be contacted upon completion.

And he's been a cunt to me ever since. :lol:

He probably just left Benny behind...  :huh:

What is about Andy Pipkin? Has Gemmill invited Hobbes yet?

Aye, Pipkin needs to be informed. Hobbes is currently undergoing electric shock therapy on his extremities in a hope to alleviate his depression, and will be contacted upon completion.

And he's been a cunt to me ever since. :lol:

I like to think of myself as your life coach. You're a happier individual since I took you under my wing. In those days I didn't think you'd see out the year.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Has Paddy K Joined up?

This mug tried to pass himself off as me IIRC. Something about a fight with Gejon.

God, where did all those years go. And what happened to ShearerGol? Or is that another name change? :lol:

I was wondering about ShearerGol myself. Think he's just disappeared into the ether.

God those names bring back memories. I wonder why it is I no longer get around to reading/posting much on this board anymore? Used to be really enjoyable. I guess when I got onto a "normal" schedule for my time zone it just didn't work anymore :huh: I miss you guys. :lol:

I'm gonna go home and do the Russian Czardas dance in memory of the good old days.

God those names bring back memories. I wonder why it is I no longer get around to reading/posting much on this board anymore? Used to be really enjoyable. I guess when I got onto a "normal" schedule for my time zone it just didn't work anymore :huh: I miss you guys. :lol:

I'm gonna go home and do the Russian Czardas dance in memory of the good old days.

God those names bring back memories. I wonder why it is I no longer get around to reading/posting much on this board anymore? Used to be really enjoyable. I guess when I got onto a "normal" schedule for my time zone it just didn't work anymore :angry: I miss you guys. :lol:

:huh: Best member video in TT history. Re-up?

God those names bring back memories. I wonder why it is I no longer get around to reading/posting much on this board anymore? Used to be really enjoyable. I guess when I got onto a "normal" schedule for my time zone it just didn't work anymore :angry: I miss you guys. :lol:

:huh: Best member video in TT history. Re-up?

Doubt I still have it, but I'll take a look when I get home this evening.

Has Paddy K Joined up?

This mug tried to pass himself off as me IIRC. Something about a fight with Gejon.

That wasn't Paddy, that was sgrey and absolutely brilliant.

He fell in love with a girl who used to post on N-O (who he had never seen), she got a bit freaked out by him so asked if I would pretend we were seeing each other. He then went and told her he was "told" that I was a drug dealer, I raped my ex girlfriend and beat her up all the time so she should avoid me but she can't say anything because of my ex was going to the police about it :lol:

God those names bring back memories. I wonder why it is I no longer get around to reading/posting much on this board anymore? Used to be really enjoyable. I guess when I got onto a "normal" schedule for my time zone it just didn't work anymore :rolleyes: I miss you guys. :unsure:

;) Best member video in TT history. Re-up?

Doubt I still have it, but I'll take a look when I get home this evening.

Lost to the mists of time, unfortunately. Can't find a trace of it.

• 8 months later...