So who we missing then?

peasepud

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortuantly lads Shorty is reluctant to come back. Too mature for messageboards apparently.

Matt - Lee Clark, Lee Clark, Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee Clark! He's got no hair be we don't care! Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee Clark... says:

you're wanted

Phil-Spiderloc  says:

ya what?

Matt - Lee Clark, Lee Clark, Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee Clark! He's got no hair be we don't care! Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee Clark... says:

www.toontastic.net/forum/

people want you wigga arse posting on there

Phil-Spiderloc  says:

how sweet

u gonna post?

Phil-Spiderloc  says:

Errr....nah

why not?

Phil-Spiderloc  says:

because i said so...................

oi, stone cold

too mature for messageboards are we now?

Phil-Spiderloc  says:

i guess i am,you word it very nicely

hows your online business going of flogging stolen iPods? 

Phil-Spiderloc  says:

why u want one kidda?

Quality  :lol:

Permission to post elsewhere?  :lol:

1276[/snapback]

Tell them to lighten up a bit anarl. Thought i was the one without a sense of humour, but they can't even handle sarky comments.

Hello everyone.

Thanks/blame to Glasgow Mag and ShearerGol who both contacted me simultaneously about this Board.

1296[/snapback]

Welcome!

You still around for the West Ham game pissup, mister? :lol:

Welcome!

You still around for the West Ham game pissup, mister?  :lol:

1299[/snapback]

Absolutely I will be back in Newcastle the week before visiting family.

I was hoping to be in London for the Arse game as well, but family demands me watching on the telly in Newcastle.

what about PhilK? He was always a good one to argue about whenever you were in the NUFC Forum. I think he just tended to support the argument which was least popular.

To think how many people used toontastic and how many people we can think of....there were loads of us.

hughesie? and what about the boyracer from Carlisle?