• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck me have they all chewed through the straps simultaneously? 

I hadn’t seen that before but I think Adam Johnson applied similar logic 

Scarily I saw posts on RTG along the lines of "it was 3 months to her 16th birthday so she was nearer legal than just being 15"

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I love how he has basically accepted everything Stevie just said as true and resorted to attacks on the basis of fucking benefits :lol: You're thinking of Sunderland mate, Newcastle is middle class as fuck ;)

I love how Newcastle supporters actually think they are a massive club . Compared to Sunderland you have double the size catchment area but would still say they are a  much bigger club than you ! Sunderland winning 6 Derby’s with a pedo on the wing just sums your shite club up . Now we get the enjoyment of tanking you at Molineux , while your  fans moan on about Mike Ashley from the stands ,  thinking anyone really gives a shit 😁

Edited by Badwolf
5 hours ago, Ant said:

Never having been to wolverhampton i thought "sure how bad can it be" and decided to judge it based on tripadvisor

your #1 resturant is a pub https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g190762-d7341825-Reviews-Horse_and_Jockey-Wolverhampton_West_Midlands_England.html

and the #1 hotel is a Holiday Inn https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g190762-d191413-Reviews-Holiday_Inn_Wolverhampton_Racecourse-Wolverhampton_West_Midlands_England.html

:lol: 

LA-DE-DAHHHH, this is for a place that's suppoesdly  "a city" :lol: 

Bet your uni / cathedral are quality 

What a fucking shithole.

Absolute non-enteties.

4 hours ago, Badwolf said:

I love how Newcastle supporters actually think they are a massive club . Compared to Sunderland you have double the size catchment area but would still say they are a  much bigger club than you ! Sunderland winning 6 Derby’s with a pedo on the wing just sums your shite club up . Now we get the enjoyment of tanking you at Molineux , while your  fans moan on about Mike Ashley from the stands ,  thinking anyone really gives a shit 😁

Actually, it sums your club up, you thick mackem cunt 

• Like 1