Coronavirus

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great news lads the son in laws ex wife is home. It looks like she's going to be ok it's really brought it home how bad this is. Hopefully things can get back to some kind of normality in a couple of

My old man has days, at the most, left.    Good luck to anyone trying to stop me seeing him.    It’ll be The Rule Of Five.…   Five Knuckles.…       I’ll hit th

A 10ft coffin, slowly whirring down the aisle carried by 6 weeping Roombas. 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Renton said:

23,000 new positive cases today. I know there are problems with delayed results, but fuvking hell. I thought whitty and valance were being over optimistic the other week, looks likely now. 

That’s because they found 15k or so tests From late Sept down the back of Dildo Harding’s sofa, utter shambles

On 04/10/2020 at 08:10, trooper said:

FB_IMG_1601795366114.jpg

My lass's school got a call from the police telling them to make sure that kids don't mix together once they've left the grounds at the end of the school day.

Firstly, not the school's job, secondly, they've been in a classroom together all day, thirdly, please fuck off. 

• Haha 3

Fucking excel - it should have some in-built AI function that recognises its being used for data storage which blows up the pc, killing the stupid cunt who thought it was an appropriate tool. 

Basic compliance and competence guidelines including security breached with no probable consequences. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

My lass's school got a call from the police telling them to make sure that kids don't mix together once they've left the grounds at the end of the school day.

Firstly, not the school's job, secondly, they've been in a classroom together all day, thirdly, please fuck off. 

Can’t the police just leave up to the common sense and decency of the British public? Seeing as that’s been their default stance throughout 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ewerk said:

Congratulations on the new job @Rayvin

I've moved to a proper database structure now anyway :lol: Apparently my bog standard little side business is now more sophisticated than the entire government's COVID data collection system.

59 minutes ago, Alex said:

Can’t the police just leave up to the common sense and decency of the British public? Seeing as that’s been their default stance throughout 

How about they arrest Johnson and his boss for their criminal handling of the whole thing? 

• Like 1

Going go nuclear in the morning wee fellas classmate has just said his mum has tested positive for covid 

Mother posting on insta about feeling unwell at the weekend, 

Said mother is so fucking stupid she has said her son was treated before and was negative and is self isolating... When was he tested? When he was sick 1st of Sept 

This utter simplton can't seem to grasp he could have it now and she could've had it for the last two weeks before showing symptoms so keeping him off school today and isolating means fuck all and needs another test. 

Heard fuck all from the school... There better be something when I get up

A good friend of mine and his 14 year old daughter just tested positive after a big outbreak in her school. First of my close friends to get it. Makes it feel bigger and more real when it happens to someone you know 

5 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

A good friend of mine and his 14 year old daughter just tested positive after a big outbreak in her school. First of my close friends to get it. Makes it feel bigger and more real when it happens to someone you know 

Aye the son in laws ex wife (lovely lass) got it in early April she was in a bad way. Induced coma, ventilator, dialysis it was touch & go thankfully she pulled through but it really hit home to us how bad it was. I hope your friend & daughter are ok mate. 

Edited by trooper