Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Are we not still holding out for the hope that this a lot milder than Delta and so overall a good thing if it replaces it?

There's no evidence for that unfortunately. We're looking at the worst wave yet in terms of hospitalisations, if not deaths.

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'd say leave the pubs open and let people go if they want, but then you're potentially forcing some poor fucker to have to go to work there. 

The likes of Witty and Vallance must fucking despair at this latest round of restrictions which basically amount to fuck all. 

What about NHS workers? What about people with other illnesses displaced by covid pub goers?

I'll carry on working from work, (or get sacked),  I've got the AZ/moderna boost jabs so hopefully be ok unlike one of the lads who is vulnerable who had to come in after work guidelines were altered in the summer and who now has it via family and is struggling with it. :good:(cannon fodder, never been out of fashion since cannons were invented and before that in a different name).

• Like 2

Anyway, genuinely not looking for sympathy here as I'm aware I've been telling depressing personal stories all through this shit year,and I genuinely apologise fir that. But my biggest fear is the effect of this on hospitals. My Dad has literally been admitted to the Freeman today and in all honesty I don't know he will make it out. Having bits cut off him and not sure he will survive (we can have the discussion about dignity in death elsewhere, but honestly what's the point in a prolonged death?).

I fear visiting will be stopped again and my Dad will die alone just like my sister did in March. Nobody deserves this shit. And no, I don't have any answers. 

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

I must confess I don’t follow it all that closely as I see the main thrust on here. However, I just decided to search Ormicron on twitter and within seconds landed on this :lol:  Denise is on the case.

3B972743-5C4C-4BC7-BBE7-4E4F7FD80ABD.jpeg

Moist. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Anyway, genuinely not looking for sympathy here as I'm aware I've been telling depressing personal stories all through this shit year,and I genuinely apologise fir that. But my biggest fear is the effect of this on hospitals. My Dad has literally been admitted to the Freeman today and in all honesty I don't know he will make it out. Having bits cut off him and not sure he will survive (we can have the discussion about dignity in death elsewhere, but honestly what's the point in a prolonged death?).

I fear visiting will be stopped again and my Dad will die alone just like my sister did in March. Nobody deserves this shit. And no, I don't have any answers. 

That’s horrible. I’ve been taxi’ing a few people around lately with other half’s I. Care homes and it’s brutal what awaits a lot of people in old age. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

My heart goes out to you, Rents. It would have me in bits. I can only hope it goes better than your fears. 

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I must confess I don’t follow it all that closely as I see the main thrust on here. However, I just decided to search Ormicron on twitter and within seconds landed on this :lol:  Denise is on the case.

3B972743-5C4C-4BC7-BBE7-4E4F7FD80ABD.jpeg

She's a privileged cunt, CT. Even when it was relative she's seems to be the type who was a privileged cunt. :good:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

That’s horrible. I’ve been taxi’ing a few people around lately with other half’s I. Care homes and it’s brutal what awaits a lot of people in old age. 

You know it really scares me, turning 50 for me hit me ten times as hard as when I was 40, really highlights the finite nature of life. Not wanting to sound like a rocker hoping to die before I get old, but I certainly want to die before I get infirm. And when it happens, I don't want ro be alone. It's not just lives this virus takes away, it's the quality of death. 

Anyway, enough of that, let's talk about Denise Welch's disgustingly oozing smelly fanny. :)

• Haha 8

21 minutes ago, Renton said:

Hope things work out mate

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

She's a privileged cunt, CT. Even when it was relative she's seems to be the type who was a privileged cunt. :good:

No need for the privileged tbh. She’s a crazy fucking mess who is Influencing the similarly weak minded. 

Renton, if we still had end of year awards you’d be taking the shittest year of all award for the second time running. Hopefully your Dad pulls through and you get to see him as often as you like. But please don’t be afraid to vent on here about it. We’re all happy to listen.

• Like 6

Anyone going to the Liverpool match., by the looks of things  your going to need your vaccine passport to get in. It seems crazy thousands of people going to games this weekend up until Tuesday won't need the passport. Yet if you go to a game on Wednesday you will.  What could possibly go wrong 

Further measures will be implemented at stadiums, concerts, and events from Wednesday, December 15, with vaccine passports becoming mandatory for those wishing to visit certain venues.

Edited by trooper

Funny how lots more people are wearing masks now it’s become mandatory in most places again. It’s almost like you can’t just rely on the ‘common sense of the British public’. 

• Like 2

Mindblowing conversation with my sister this morning. Mentioned we would do LFTs before we come to theirs on Christmas day... 

"What you doing that for? They're totally inaccurate! You could ruin your whole Christmas. I'm telling you now mam will be furious if you don't come on Christmas day cos of that. We won't be doing them."

(which when you consider my nephew will be working in a pub all over the Christmas period is fucking ridiculous and totally irresponsible).

It's genuinely pointless getting into it with her because she's fully Facebook radicalised, so I just said.. 

"Well it would ruin my Christmas a lot more if I came to yours and gave you all Covid, so I'm fine trusting the LFT. Up to you what you lot do, it's your house."

• Like 2