The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

33 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I have that sinking feeling that we will not get any more transfers in :lol:

I've just bought a ticket for the villa game, if the line up even closely resembles the one that started against watford, I'm holding you personally responsible!   :lol:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

To be fair to Bielsa he has put nippers on the bench and as yet not asked for a postponement.  Its cunts like Playmobil head that have one case and somehow get the game off.

Where is everyone reading about the leeds covid players? Cant find anything online

Lets be honest for a second like, if the roles were reversed with us being West Ham or Villa and they had signed 2 players in 20 days neither which address the biggest issues in the squad as the richest owners in the world we'd be taking the piss big time :lol:

Edited by 247
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

I was being sarcastic 

Ah fair enough, its difficult to tell when you're in constant hysterics the rest of the time ;)

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I thought money was supposed to talk and that loads of clubs across Europe were cash-strapped. Seems like plenty of them are prepared to play hardball. 

Its fucking boring now :lol:

• Like 1

:lol: I know all the external reasons people will highlight of why this is going the way it is, and I get it, but fucking hell only us eh. When fucking Chelsea, Man City, and Paris had similar loadsamoney takeover the money was flying and players were coming in, when ours happens we’re basically head butting walls and having discussions about being careful of FFP. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

It has to be the league position. But i am still wondering if Howe is refusing to get players in who want a relegation clause. If that's the case hes fucking radge

If's and but's - straight out of the Sean Casey handbook :lol:

• Tom locked this topic