Hitzfeld for Newcastle

Emre

This is fine if Hitzfeld wants the job, but is plain embarassing if he doesn't. Actually, HTT's cult like tendencies probably aren't fine regardless, come to think about it.

92387[/snapback]

I still want to hear the reason he closed howaythetoon in the first place.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fine if Hitzfeld wants the job, but is plain embarassing if he doesn't. Actually, HTT's cult like tendencies probably aren't fine regardless, come to think about it.

92387[/snapback]

Like I've said before the campaign is a worthy one etc. but I'd just as soon have Hiddink and while I think it's fine for the website to back OH, the idea of a forum backing it seems a bit weird to say the least. Having a Hitzfeld Campaign-dedicated forum takes the biscuit though :lol:

92392[/snapback]

Wasn't the site pulled because the hosting company shat themselves when the got a letter from the FA/PL solicitors over publishing a fixtures list?

Either that or you hacked it... :lol:

92392[/snapback]

Wasn't the site pulled because the hosting company shat themselves when the got a letter from the FA/PL solicitors over publishing a fixtures list?

Either that or you hacked it... :lol:

92398[/snapback]

Nah, he made some long list about something the board were doing that he had info on, and mentioned something about Hitzfeld. Think Skol might remember.

Nah, he made some long list about something the board were doing that he had info on, and mentioned something about Hitzfeld. Think Skol might remember.

92407[/snapback]

Where did I get that info from then, I was sure it was directly from the horse's mouth...oh wait, I understand now.

I heard a rumour last night Paul Jewell was going to be the next Toon manager!

92417[/snapback]

Decent source or not? I reckon he's a good manager, but it remains to be seen how far he can go. It would be a gamble.

I heard a rumour last night Paul Jewell was going to be the next Toon manager!

92417[/snapback]

Decent source or not? I reckon he's a good manager, but it remains to be seen how far he can go. It would be a gamble.

92432[/snapback]

Just a lad I play footie with (Reading fan) but his boss heard it on Skunkers. I can't vouch for it. I like Jewell but he'd be a gamble and after the last couple of seasons effectively being written off we desperately need someone tried and tested. Like Hiddink, O'Neill, or someone like that :lol:

92407[/snapback]

Where did I get that info from then, I was sure it was directly from the horse's mouth...oh wait, I understand now.

92418[/snapback]

The forum got shut down because the host got itchy about the fact that fixtures were posted, however the accompanying site was removed (or threatened to be removed) by his highness purely on account of the fact Hitzfeld didn't get the job...

He did some mahoosive list about how the club was rotten to the core and that Paul Stretford and Alan Oliver had offices at SJP and that he wasn't going to waste his efforts any more....

:lol:

The best thing about that list wasn't the list itself, it was the reaction it got from some of the people on that board. The number of "GREAT POSTS!" was incredible. It was as if he'd removed the scales from their eyes or something. Biblical tbh.

I see Skirge needs a lesson in how a bookies works...

Thinks if we email them, the odds will shorten as that is what happened with the Hoddle story...

Course, the odds shortning had nowt to do with people lobbing money on Hoddle once they'd read the story, did it? :lol:

92407[/snapback]

92418[/snapback]

The forum got shut down because the host got itchy about the fact that fixtures were posted, however the accompanying site was removed (or threatened to be removed) by his highness purely on account of the fact Hitzfeld didn't get the job...

He did some mahoosive list about how the club was rotten to the core and that Paul Stretford and Alan Oliver had offices at SJP and that he wasn't going to waste his efforts any more....

;)

92465[/snapback]

Wrong. I said I will no longer be running Howaythetoon.com and I didn't for a while, site and forum still remained though, up until it was closed by the host for fixture copyright some 2 months later.

First the obsession with N.O, now the obsession with HTT, love it :lol:

You denying you did that long post ranting about how the club was rotten to the core and that you were getting rid of the site??

I remember replying to you saying it was a 'hoy the toys' moment and that your members will suffer because of it to which you replied you were keeping the forum but the site was going....

Not obsessed, just telling it how it is! :lol:

You denying you did that long post ranting about how the club was rotten to the core and that you were getting rid of the site??

I remember replying to you saying it was a 'hoy the toys' moment and that your members will suffer because of it to which you replied you were keeping the forum but the site was going....

Not obsessed, just telling it how it is! :lol:

92476[/snapback]

I can't remember to be honest, it was that long ago, I probably did say I was closing the main site, I might have even said I was closing the whole thing, I do remember asking anyone if they fancied taking it over and I got a few replies. And it wasn't because of the Hitzfeld thing, I wasn't even part of that, I just jumped on the bandwagon. Members wanted Hitzfeld, I just stuck a thing up on the home page, I wanted O'Neill but when I read about Hitzfeld I thought, he'd be canny. But I wasn't that fussed either way.

Anyway, who cares...

This Forum Is Shit - another classic.

92486[/snapback]

"This forum will die a death pretty soon because it's too snobby, too perpetual." tbh :lol:

92489[/snapback]

This Forum is Shit was an HTT thread on N-O wasn't it?

I remember that spiel about Hitzfeld like, HTT. Gave me a good chuckle as did the fucking Ottmar Hitzfeld prayer mat :lol: Obsessed tbh

92485[/snapback]

Aye I remember that. Didn't fucking work did it though. ;)

I think I still have the image.

92487[/snapback]

"Oh mighty Black & White God

We Kneel before you

To ask for the Ottmar Hitzfeld one

To be our chosen son

For he is the man

To bring to plan

The future success

Of our beloved Toon

El Tel, Bruce, O'Dreary

They are but none

For Ottmar Hitzfeld

Is the one..."

Whats that I hear? Shakespeare turning in his grave?

Edited by David Icke - Son of God