Seagulls eat Cabbages.

trophyshy

Confirmed line up: Dubravka, Manquillo, Lascelles, Clark, Dummett, Hayden, Shelvey, Willock, Almiron, Fraser, Joelinton

Lets hope Manquillo has a good game 😉 Murphy probably deserved a start, but he's good option off the bench to keep in reserve. If I had to guess the plan is likely to give Almiron an hour or so, bring Murphy on, and play Joelinton through the centre as opposed to wide on the right. Only Bruce knows why Shelvey is still worthy of a place.

2 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Confirmed line up: Dubravka, Manquillo, Lascelles, Clark, Dummett, Hayden, Shelvey, Willock, Almiron, Fraser, Joelinton

Lets hope Manquillo has a good game 😉 Murphy probably deserved a start, but he's good option off the bench to keep in reserve. If I had to guess the plan is likely to give Almiron an hour or so, bring Murphy on, and play Joelinton through the centre as opposed to wide on the right. Only Bruce knows why Shelvey is still worthy of a place.

Wait there. Shelvey was our top scorer last season. In the premier league. Your big Murphy sell was about how he performed last season, in the Championship. Oh I forgot you just cherry pick criteria to suit your shit argument