Newcastle v Leeds Friday Next 8pm Kick Off

trooper

Been said 1,000s of times the only way to make an effective protest is stay out of the ground. Ashley won't mind you paying him to go into SJP & sing nasty songs about him & throw paper airplanes. In fact he'll lap it up. 

• Like 1

Few years ago Liverpool said they were increasing ticket prices. Fans got together & were going to boycott Anfield. The club got wind of it & backtracked. Last season Man Utd fans got the live Liverpool game called off in protest about the ownership. This season Ronaldo playing for them. The point im making is the fans hold a lot of power.  

3 hours ago, strawb said:

Let's get tough. The time for talking is over. Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major and I mean major leaflet campaign

Campaign for the Laceration and Immolation of Tubby Owners and their Relocation Into Space

• Haha 4

Bruce isn't a quick learner as a manager, when an opposition team/players/manager finds success against him they tend to make hay in subsequent games unless there's a big change in circumstances at that club. Unless Leeds are truly hit with loads of injuries I'd expect them to beat us as they clearly had our number last season, to be fair, we had Bruce's number when he was at Sunderland and I was never that worried playing them after the 5-1 and his meltdown over the record played at FT. (That was Bruce down to a tee, lose a derby 5-1 and come out swinging at......checks notes......the lad that plays the music and reads out the substitutions). 👌

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

The protest isn't about Ashley though? I skimmed the article and it seems to be against the PL.

If they’re patient we won’t need to worry about the PL at all. 

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

Campaign for the Laceration and Immolation of Tubby Owners and their Relocation Into Space

:lol:

* organises mass meeting on day of the game… no one can find where it is. 

• Haha 3