The new manager thread

Polarboy

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You were taking your daughter out of school for this? :lol:

:lol: 

Shes in upper sixth form and had a free afternoon. All part of my very gentle persuasion to get her to go to uni in Newcastle rather all these far flung places. 

IIRC I always remember Gabi Roslyn saying how great it was to go to uni up here in the days of the entertainers and I think it’s going to be a similar vibe in Newcastle over the next 5 years.

Part 2 of the plan is to take her up to St Andrew’s to see that there’s fuck all there.

Naturally, she’ll do what she wants :lol: 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Shes in upper sixth form and had a free afternoon. All part of my very gentle persuasion to get her to go to uni in Newcastle rather all these far flung places. 

IIRC I always remember Gabi Roslyn saying how great it was to go to uni up here in the days of the entertainers and I think it’s going to be a similar vibe in Newcastle over the next 5 years.

Part 2 of the plan is to take her up to St Andrew’s to see that there’s fuck all there.

Rosyln will have a fanny like a top of an old wellington boot that's why.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Don’t show her the Hitzfeld dossier, whatever you do. 

• Haha 6

38 minutes ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

Yeah fair play to the lad, there's another one got his own show called Roobenstein (I think), whether you like the stuff they put out will be subjective, but got to give them 10/10 for enthusiasm. 

Well said.Why take the piss out of the lad? If you did,go fuck yourself,after you’ve deleted your piss taking posts.

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

CT has the wrong Gabby. (Think he's on about Gabby Logan, (nee Yorath) than the Gabby he's put? (It's Roslin, not Roslyn). But apart from that.....

GREAT GABATTACK! 

He's got a retraction to make with his daughter now too. How will this affect negotiations? 

"Episode 2. Yoonaversity choices. Don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoy this content."

• Haha 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

GREAT GABATTACK! 

He's got a retraction to make with his daughter now too. How will this affect negotiations? 

"Episode 2. Yoonaversity choices. Don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoy this content."

You've got enough on your plate dealing with essembee, tbh. :lol:

• Haha 4

Just now, Alan Doh'liver said:

I was wondering that. There was that bloke who kept jumping in front of the players cars trying to get them to stop to sign autographs. He looked about 50, but might have been 25 tbf. 

Was it this bloke hiding in the bushes?

Adobe_20190802_123059.jpg

• Haha 6

• Meenzer changed the title to The new manager thread