TOT’s Titans vs Citeh

Dr Gloom

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Just far too easy when we get into their final third. Wilson has looked a bit out of sorts today but he must be sick of his fucking life. 

That was the one time I think that ASM probably should have just shot rather than fed Wilson with two defenders and a third bearing down on him.

Just now, Isegrim said:

We didn’t look like a team losing by four goals though. Everything would probably been different from f we hadn’t given them easy goals in the first half and not to get denied a penalty to fire us up.

We say that every week though. 

Just now, Isegrim said:

We didn’t look like a team losing by four goals though. Everything would probably been different from f we hadn’t given them easy goals in the first half and not to get denied a penalty to fire us up.

Agreed, even losing this 1-3 has a very different feel to 0-4.

I think we’ve looked ok barring some moments of insanity. The only thing is we basically gifted them a 2-0 lead so City have just been in first gear since then, and we’ve still failed to lay a glove while simultaneously making errors at the back. This highlights how ridiculous the claims of our takeover ruining the league are, this shows how absurd the league currently is. 

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

We say that every week though. 

Sure. It has to stop. But I think games like today are not the problem, but not getting results early in the season and against the likes of Brentford, Brighton and Norwich will hurt us.

• Like 1

Just now, Howay said:

I think we’ve looked ok barring some moments of insanity. The only thing is we basically gifted them a 2-0 lead so City have just been in first gear since then, and we’ve still failed to lay a glove while simultaneously making errors at the back. This highlights how ridiculous the claims of our takeover ruining the league are, this shows how absurd the league currently is. 

The home team being given less than a 5% chance to win at home tells you everything you need to know about how competitive this league is. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Staveley with a face of 'What the actual fuck have we done'

Weigh up how shit we currently are and the strategic manoeuvrings of the incumbent self-appointed big 6 (and the league) and it can't have been an enjoyable start to this part of the journey for her.