TOT’s Titans vs Citeh

Dr Gloom

20 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Im not sure what’s worse; the actual refereeing or how pundits will bend over backwards to defend those kinds of decisions

Including the two wankers on Radio Newcastle

Just now, Gemmill said:

ROBBIE EARLE SAYS ITS A PEN. FUCK YOU ATKINSON. 

:lol: Mind I love how he phrased it “Newcastle can perhaps feel a little unlucky” “I think he has perhaps taken Fraser out there” over footage of a player being taken out by another player in as clear a way as possible. Why do they have to try and sit on some fence? It was a stone fucking wall penalty and Fraser was completely wiped out. 

• Haha 1

Hayden and Willock will have raised the attention of the Washington Generals after their defense for the Cancelo goal.

On the Ederson contact on Fraser:

Shay: "Stonewall penalty"

Dermott Gallager: "Everyone anticipated penalty."

Owen: "I probably think it's a penalty, and I'm a stupid twat."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Willock been pulled off for ASM.

Not in that way too Fist you PERVERT!

If he has any sort of knock from the Liverpool game I'd not have used him here given the current predicament.

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Swapped over to watch their “analysis” and Redknapp is such a clem :lol: “Yeah but it was a great goal guys!” Can’t possibly comprehend that we made it easy as possible for him 

Aye pretty boy is pretty vacant isn't he? :lol:

The fuckin outrage if that pen or the decision during the other nights debacle was against Liverpool or Man Utd from the pundits would've been of the scale... Newcastle ?? ... "oh yeah I think it might very err yeah a pen, yeah.."  :glare:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Mind I love how he phrased it “Newcastle can perhaps feel a little unlucky” “I think he has perhaps taken Fraser out there” over footage of a player being taken out by another player in as clear a way as possible. Why do they have to try and sit on some fence? It was a stone fucking wall penalty and Fraser was completely wiped out. 

Aye I nearly mentioned that he said we were "perhaps unlucky", the fucking dickhead. It looked bad in all caps though. 

• Like 2