TOT’s Titans vs Citeh

Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I still think we can complete the great escape. Circuit breaker from the PL for a couple of weeks, get some players in in Jan, stop having to play fuckers like this every other day. 

Having most of the unwinnable games iut if our way the rest of the season might suit us. But it does all depend on us gaining confidence and building momentum. Just like we did under Benitez in his final season.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Would honestly recall that Kell Watts and play him

At this stage we could recall Boumsong and Cacapa for a net gain.

Im not trying to be that guy HOWEver im starting to wonder if Howe has the right style/qualities we need to coach defensively to get out of this shit (with or without new players). We are a shambles at the back, the amount of individual mistakes is making me think its more over the whole defence being shambolic to the point players panic and drop clangers like its partly a confidence thing.. these same players have never looked this bad at the back 

Edited by 247

Just now, Isegrim said:

Having most of the unwinnable games iut if our way the rest of the season might suit us. But it does all depend on us gaining confidence and building momentum. Just like we did under Benitez in his final season.

It's the margin for error that scares me. You basically can't have a bad game or make any of these daft mistakes we've been making. 

But it wouldn't take a run of that many games to get clear of the quicksand. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Has Longstaff touched the ball yet?

I’ve heard Rafa wants him, we’re trying to get Digne as part exchange. If we are able to pull that off I’ll be way less worried about other transfer decisions. 

1 minute ago, Asprilla said:

Other than letting in goals we’re not playing like a shit side 😎

This is actually true, have to forget the result here and focus on the improvements in distribution and movement.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 247 said:

Im not trying to be that guy HOWEver im starting to wonder if Howe has the right style/qualities we need to coach defensively to get out of this shit (with or without new players). We are a shambles at the back, the amount of individual mistakes is making me think its more over the whole defence being shambolic to the point players panic and drop clangers like its partly a confidence thing.. these same players have never looked this bad at the back 

Yes they have.

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

I’ve heard Rafa wants him, we’re trying to get Digne as part exchange. If we are able to pull that off I’ll be way less worried about other transfer decisions. 

Digne and Trippier as full backs would be a genuinely unprecedented improvement. I mean, in the history of world football

• Like 4

1 minute ago, OTF said:

This is actually true, have to forget the result here and focus on the improvements in distribution and movement.

Going forward we are far better than pre Howe, pressing, energy, general fitness is all way better. Its just at the back we are an absolute cluster, cant remember so many individual mistakes every week