a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

• 2 weeks later...

@PaddockLad ....

couple of spare paper anfield tickets up for grabs on some facebook page my travel mate uses yesterday, gone by the time he tried to contact him though.

is the id/policing/threat of punishment of away tickets easing up a bit?

I got ballot tickets in the gallowgate yesterday and was chatting to my main donor for aways last season at half time. shot me down in flames when I suggested he needs to start coming up trumps again.

weddell and co. have definitely put the fear of living god in to him.  :(

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Another month of defeats and I reckon your success rate in the ballot will shoot up 

another month of defeats and the club might allow members to enter ballots for aways.

mind you, I doubt it, there's been several aways already where it's reached zero points and members who have points have still been excluded from purchasing.

something n.u.s.t. seem to completely overlook in their surveys etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

another month of defeats and the club might allow members to enter ballots for aways.

mind you, I doubt it, there's been several aways already where it's reached zero points and members who have points have still been excluded from purchasing.

something n.u.s.t. seem to completely overlook in their surveys etc.

I thought there was something wrong looking at the empty spaces at both ends at Stamford bridge? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I thought there was something wrong looking at the empty spaces at both ends at Stamford bridge? 

aye, I noticed that too.

hundreds of empty seats in the upper tier at goodison too according to my disabled chauffeur. although in fairness he can't count very well since his stroke.

14 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

According to a cockney twat I know, he reckons away fans only get 4500 tickets for midweek cup matches but 6000 for weekend cup matches at Stamford Bridge 🤔 that’s all I can offer on it 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Anyone got tickets for Luton yet? I've entered ballot but nada yet.

did you draw a short straw?

only one of our little group of 6 who all applied came up trumps. (he had movement on his bank account just after 11) still resale but if that fails too it makes it a very expensive day out for a lone traveller. all a bit shit really.

failed in the man city ballot too, just as an observation here from a seasoned refresher.... this is quite comfortably the least amount of tickets appearing on resale this season, less than for all our home CL games and league games against liverpool, man utd, arsenal and chelsea. either every fucker's rejuvenated after the mackem triumph or the club's filtering them off to big spenders? cynical old cunt me!

fingers crossed for tomorrow's last ditch fastest finger first session!

on a slightly more positive note, finally found a knight in shining armour with gigantic balls of beaten steel who's been prepared to step up to the plate and take action to remedy our appalling away form this season. 

I have a villa ticket.... here's hoping it's not a snidey fucker!

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

did you draw a short straw?

only one of our little group of 6 who all applied came up trumps. (he had movement on his bank account just after 11) still resale but if that fails too it makes it a very expensive day out for a lone traveller. all a bit shit really.

failed in the man city ballot too, just as an observation here from a seasoned refresher.... this is quite comfortably the least amount of tickets appearing on resale this season, less than for all our home CL games and league games against liverpool, man utd, arsenal and chelsea. either every fucker's rejuvenated after the mackem triumph or the club's filtering them off to big spenders? cynical old cunt me!

fingers crossed for tomorrow's last ditch fastest finger first session!

on a slightly more positive note, finally found a knight in shining armour with gigantic balls of beaten steel who's been prepared to step up to the plate and take action to remedy our appalling away form this season. 

I have a villa ticket.... here's hoping it's not a snidey fucker!

Isn't the resale on Monday?

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Do tickets still appear on resale at anytime before the matches?

couple of hours before kick off I've got a ticket in the basket, so aye.

they'd been sparse all week for the man city game including on the friday, however there was a flurry of them on saturday morning, again I managed to get one in the basket at about 10am, easy early enough to comfortably make the journey from cheltenham. by then though my mate had other commitments and I wasn't prepared to pay the fuel prices as a lone traveller.

we've discussed this before, we'd be prepared to make the journey with only one of us having a ticket and the other sat in the car for 4+ hours hitting the refresh button, reasonably confident we'd get another before arriving in newcastle. 

I don't know what the deadline is with digital ticketing to sell a ticket back to the club, maybe there isn't one??

• Like 2

Missed out on the ballot (again) for Bournemouth

On the site this morning and unbelievably I am 43rd in the queue

Now its redirecting me to the Luton game
Fucking shambles

• Jaysus... 2

4 minutes ago, ackas said:

Missed out on the ballot (again) for Bournemouth

On the site this morning and unbelievably I am 43rd in the queue

Now its redirecting me to the Luton game
Fucking shambles

aye, it's fucking pathetic. click on add for the bournemouth game and it comes up with this....

392924300_Screenshot_20240123_100821_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d0cef562c0445aae1ab97ce7c37c41ef.jpg

• Jaysus... 1

2 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

aye, it's fucking pathetic. click on add for the bournemouth game and it comes up with this....

392924300_Screenshot_20240123_100821_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d0cef562c0445aae1ab97ce7c37c41ef.jpg

Its just woken up.

Ive grabbed a couple in the Leazes 🙂

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tickets for England at SJP in June available today 

(although expect the fixture to be moved to the SOL once the FA realise their typo)

• Haha 2