a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

:lol:

As it stands, I'm heading into fair weather pussy mode as I really hate the cold and would much rather be snug on the sofa watching.

I'm already going to Leeds and Fulham and that will be that.

Of course the daughter will no doubt guilt trip me so who knows.

On 22/12/2022 at 10:15, Christmas Tree said:

:lol:

As it stands, I'm heading into fair weather pussy mode as I really hate the cold and would much rather be snug on the sofa watching.

I'm already going to Leeds and Fulham and that will be that.

Of course the daughter will no doubt guilt trip me so who knows.

Fair weather pussy sounds like a more restrained version of sunshine fanny 

• Haha 5

surprised they haven't released any info on tickets for the league cup game against leicester. although it's 'tbc' the bbc's fixtures have the game down for tues 10th Jan.

assuming that's right and the club do their usual staggered system for prioritising ticket sales, you'd think with post strikes etc it's gonna be a logistical nightmare, getting this done?

@PaddockLad

turns out I've got that email after all, suppose it would help if I looked at the fucking things occasionally!

there's a bit missing from the bottom of your screenshot though so I'll add it for those who are left wondering where they stand.

you really need to up your game with the technical stuff. I'm always here to help....

Ticket-alert-Carabao-cup-QF-Leicester-city_03_4.jpg.362bb6d01ededb316b5afe3cd631f2e1.jpg

34 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

@PaddockLad

turns out I've got that email after all, suppose it would help if I looked at the fucking things occasionally!

there's a bit missing from the bottom of your screenshot though so I'll add it for those who are left wondering where they stand.

you really need to up your game with the technical stuff. I'm always here to help....

Ticket-alert-Carabao-cup-QF-Leicester-city_03_4.jpg.362bb6d01ededb316b5afe3cd631f2e1.jpg

:lol: yeah you’re the first person I think of when it comes to tech/IT :lol: 

• Haha 4

My cousin’s married to lad from Sunderland whose dad was on the books at Leeds, although never actually played for the first team. He’s Leeds first, Sunderland second and has always maintained he can’t stand NUFC. His two laddies are Leeds fans. He’s just got a couple of season tickets at SJP :lol: the jealousy on my part is outweighed by the hilarity 

Edited by Alex
  • Jaysus... 1

i managed to get two together in the leazes so all was well in the end. that said, just out of interest i had a look back on the site a short time ago and it had crashed all together, just a bad gateway 502 message. a few minutes later a message saying the site was under maintenance, then it appeared to be up and running again and i got a queue number of 210416th! then when it redirected me to ticket sales it crashed again!

stiil havent had a conformation email yet for the 2 i bought earlier though, which is unusual.

Edited by thebrokendoll

got tickets up in the L7 gods this time. beggars can't be choosers. taking my west ham-supporting mate to the match then for a night out in the toon. we've seen the reverse fixture down in london loads and we've never seen west ham beat us together so i'm hoping it's an omen. can't wait!!!