SEASON-DEFINING MUST-WIN 6-POINTER (nufc v watford match thread)

Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Asprilla said:

Yeah, using outdated disabled slurs makes you the good guy

melt

:lol:

I'm not claiming to be a good guy, you utterly fucking boring arsehole. Get yourself back to General Chat and fight Prince Andrew's corner again. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

:lol:

I'm not claiming to be a good guy, you utterly fucking boring arsehole. Get yourself back to General Chat and fight Prince Andrew's corner again. 

Diddums.

Using words like that ffs

Lascelles has played his way out of the captaincy for me. Howe needs to take responsibility for that defeat, drop him and bring in some quality at CB. What is up with Fede? Even Fede with long covid has to be better than Nottingham's poorest export, he's always putting undue pressure on the rest of them. I'd even put Hayden on instead of Longstaff and push Joelinton a bit higher. Joelinton is good at disrupting play but we don't have anyone controlling it. To be fair to him he's been a revelation the last few games and is one of the few who can hold his head high in all of this but the rest are not up for the fight. Longstaff should be particularly ashamed given he's a local lad. 

Unfortunately we are bereft of enough talent or application in this squad and after that, I'm joining the bedwetters. The fact that Norwich leap frogged us only worsens our plight with Burnley left with games to play. 

We simply don't have the quality to defend a slender lead for the whole game. Howe needs to line us up for the championship next year unless he performs a miracle. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Hope you're right but there's no guarantees in the championship. Got to hopenthe Saudis are in this for the long haul and don't lose patience. 

They won’t , having stuck at it (the takeover) for so long, anything but success would be a massive loss of face, and Arabs abhor loss of face.

Hayden's out for a couple of months isn't he? If we go big in this last two weeks of the window, we'll get out of it imo. I'm not worried about Norwich suddenly putting a string of results together either. 

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Team Dry Crackas 

Team Bed Wetters

Team resigned to relegation < You are here

I have been resigned for relegation for a long time.

But I am still furious about the stupidity to drop points against Watford in the dying minutes of a match.

• Like 3

Hello, this is an automated email from the bed wetters association. I am sorry for the late reply to your email as we have been inundated with applications to join. We shall respond to your application ASAP.

Yours

Dr Gloom & Wykikitoon

PS We told you months back.

• Haha 9

16 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Lascelles has played his way out of the captaincy for me. Howe needs to take responsibility for that defeat, drop him and bring in some quality at CB. What is up with Fede? Even Fede with long covid has to be better than Nottingham's poorest export, he's always putting undue pressure on the rest of them. I'd even put Hayden on instead of Longstaff and push Joelinton a bit higher. Joelinton is good at disrupting play but we don't have anyone controlling it. To be fair to him he's been a revelation the last few games and is one of the few who can hold his head high in all of this but the rest are not up for the fight. Longstaff should be particularly ashamed given he's a local lad. 

Unfortunately we are bereft of enough talent or application in this squad and after that, I'm joining the bedwetters. The fact that Norwich leap frogged us only worsens our plight with Burnley left with games to play. 

We simply don't have the quality to defend a slender lead for the whole game. Howe needs to line us up for the championship next year unless he performs a miracle. 

Hayden is out to as late as April. He'd start over Longstaff in a heart beat but I hope we can get even better in the transfer window. We've been linked with too many players that the only fun is discussing transfers :). We need some more goals badly, we can't rely on pieces of magic. We haven't scored more than 1 other than against Brentford (3) under Howe. As we can't keep it tight, if we go 2 up we "may" get a win. And we need wins, draws aren't enough.

11 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Hello, this is an automated email from the bed wetters association. I am sorry for the late reply to your email as we have been inundated with applications to join. We shall respond to your application ASAP.

Yours

Dr Gloom & Wykikitoon

PS We told you months back.

What’s the worst thing that could happen? We go down and then batter the fuck out of everyone else in The Championship next year (which we will as the standard of The Championship is fucking woeful).

It might set us back a year or two but we’ll still be on the right trajectory. We’ve had nothing to look forward to for years so let’s not all get too down about it. The majority of us on here are middle aged bastards who have had the hope beaten out of us over the years. We just need a bit of patience. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

18 games left, you've got to think we can still get out of it, but today is the first time I've thought we might actually be going down. So deflating. 

How many of those have we got to win - 6?

27 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

What’s the worst thing that could happen? We go down and then batter the fuck out of everyone else in The Championship next year (which we will as the standard of The Championship is fucking woeful).

It might set us back a year or two but we’ll still be on the right trajectory. We’ve had nothing to look forward to for years so let’s not all get too down about it. The majority of us on here are middle aged bastards who have had the hope beaten out of us over the years. We just need a bit of patience. 

We will still keep a load of the shite we have.

26 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

It will be a fucking disaster if we go down....EFL will be all over us like a rash regarding spending as well as setting us back 2 or 3 years and a shit load of money wasted on championship players

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rosco said:

It will be a fucking disaster if we go down....EFL will be all over us like a rash regarding spending as well as setting us back 2 or 3 years and a shit load of money wasted on championship players

That’s what everyone said the last two times we went down. Parachute payments as some Saudi sponsorship deals will see us through. 

6 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

And that shite will still be a cut above the dross down there. Lascelles looked like Baresi the last time we were down there. 

The last time.  Did you not see how shit we were against league one Cambridge? 

Tripier will leave imo 

13 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

That’s what everyone said the last two times we went down. Parachute payments as some Saudi sponsorship deals will see us through. 

This time is nothing like the last two times under the fat bastard......its a whole new ball game