SEASON-DEFINING MUST-WIN 6-POINTER (nufc v watford match thread)

Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, AlanShearerisGHOD said:

we look short in several areas, apart from shelvey i would send the rest to get beheaded by the saudis 

This has tempted me to enquire about the Accrington score 

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Several more key additions is the only thing saving us like. 

Two centre halves, a central midfielder with a proper engine, another wide player and another striker at the bare minimum. If you’re being more critical, it’s a left back, another keeper and yet another central midfielder as well

• Like 4

Just now, Howay said:

Dummett was caught miles out of position which allowed their winger to get a cross in mind. Outside of that I agree he had a good game. Not saying CBs shouldn’t have done better with the ball in but Dummett shouldn’t have allowed a cross like that. 

I agree but Shar and TOT had enough time to anticipate and prepare for danger.The Watford player anticipated the cross .

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Hard to do at moments like this, but worth remember that this is very temporary. We are fucking LOADED. If we go down, we'll walk the Championship and we'll be an entirely different prospect when we come up.

If we stop up, we'll be nowhere near the relegation zone next season. 

And some of the absolute losers currently occupying the shirt will have been fucked right the fuck off. 

Hope you're right but there's no guarantees in the championship. Got to hopenthe Saudis are in this for the long haul and don't lose patience. 

6 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Its the hope that destroys you. Its been one of those seasons where we've had no luck - on top of being shite.

I  think Howe was the wrong appointment. I hope im wrong but I see us going down then him not lasting 10 games in the championship.

Good teams tend to make their own luck !

3 minutes ago, ToonArmyBrave said:

you seriously dont believe wood was the best option for us to buy?

Doubt he’d have dropped down two leagues, marra

• Haha 1