Howe's Pressing panzers v Steeeeeevie Geeeeeee's Beige Boring Bastards

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

Everything is coming down our right side now. Kraft needs to work hard here. Poor useless cunt. 

Coutinho getting much more involved now that Krafth is on.

• Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

If you've injured your foot as a goalkeeper, you're not injured. Hopefully just time-wasting. 

Tellingly Darlow didn't move from his spot on the bench.

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

These didn't get a look in for 45mins. Shooting our selves in the foot here. I'd stick willock on the wing and take ASM off for Bruno 

Suspect Howe will do something soon. Just nervous of further injuries. 

These didn't get a look in for 45mins. Shooting our selves in the foot here. I'd stick willock on the wing and take ASM off for Bruno 

Aye, I’d have made a similar move when Trippier went off, put Fraser at RB push Willock up and put Bruno on. I don’t see the point in playing Krafth, he’s absolutely fucking hopeless - genuinely competes with Clark for most inept on our books. 

Yup, we need to change it up. We’re sitting back, feels like a Villa goal is inevitable unless we change something. They’re first to everything now, winning all the 50/50s