Howe's Pressing panzers v Steeeeeevie Geeeeeee's Beige Boring Bastards

wykikitoon

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Burn talking about how his family used to park at The Archer and walk to the ground. Completely forgot about The Archer. 

We used to go there on a Sunday and make a couple of quid last all afternoon on the pool tables to everyone's annoyance. Definitely watched this match there anyway

• Like 1

Souness droning on slagging Wood off. He's such an arsehole. Carragher making the point that his goal record playing for a club like Burnley is decent.

"Can I disagree with that?" says Souness. We'd expect nothing less, YOU CUNT. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

Souness droning on slagging Wood off. He's such an arsehole. Carragher making the point that his goal record playing for a club like Burnley is decent.

"Can I disagree with that?" says Souness. We'd expect nothing less, YOU CUNT. 

He’s boring isn’t he. What does he want? Every striker to be a 1 in 2 striker? He wouldn’t be playing for the sides he is if he was. It’s just insulting a lad who is a canny bottom half PL striker, no one is hyping him up as anything else so why go after him?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

He’s boring isn’t he. What does he want? Every striker to be a 1 in 2 striker? He wouldn’t be playing for the sides he is if he was. It’s just insulting a lad who is a canny bottom half PL striker, no one is hyping him up as anything else so why go after him?

Aye. He then says "I don't enjoy having a go, cos he's an honest type of player."

I suspect if he didn't play for Newcastle, he might have been able to resist. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'd be playing Bruno, mind. Understand Tuesday, flights, international games, new club etc but he'd be ready today, surely? 

He’s had to make 2 forced changes at the back, not making a third change in midfield is sensible.

Bruno’ll get on at some point.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Think Schar might have been out cold there? Didn't look like much but the way he went down didn't look right. 

His face, his beautiful face, seems to be a bit of a magnet for contact.