Howe's Pressing panzers v Steeeeeevie Geeeeeee's Beige Boring Bastards

wykikitoon

It’s funny how every team we play recently is having an off day, or they need to do better etc when the game is discussed. No credit to our side then? Definitely all just due to the opposition side being poor isn’t it? 

• Like 4

I especially hope we go on with it in the second half and thump these pricks. Their ‘sob on the Tyne’ shit they go on with is embarrassing. It’s like their biggest claim to fame in the past 15 years was bearing first hand witness to one of our relegations. They’re pathetic losers who deserve to have their team get filled up 5-0. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

I especially hope we go on with it in the second half and thump these pricks. Their ‘sob on the Tyne’ shit they go on with is embarrassing. It’s like their biggest claim to fame in the past 15 years was bearing first hand witness to one of our relegations. They’re pathetic losers who deserve to have their team get filled up 5-0. 

Aye

A 1-0 will do me as long as we beat them. Gerrard getting jizzed on for having a couple of decent results. 

Must be half a dozen times that Cash has received the ball in acres of space in the cirner of the box. That was the closest he's come to creating anything from it, but where is the defensive help from ASM?