Jump to content

Transfers, 2023-24 season


trophyshy
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Also it doesn’t send a great message to the reserves if you sign an out of contract player the moment your no. 1 gets injured. 


We tried to sign Lloris in the summer. I wonder  if that was with Dubravka leaving in mind. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's clear we need a forward as we have to players with a history of injuries.


Nobody is gonna sell their top dog in Jan, unless for silly $ especially with the Euro's next season.  So that rules us out splashing the cash because of FFP.  But I also think we don't go for a main man either because I don't think it would be good for dynamics with Isak and Big Willy.

Fuck know's who we go for,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

It's clear we need a forward as we have to players with a history of injuries.


Nobody is gonna sell their top dog in Jan, unless for silly $ especially with the Euro's next season.  So that rules us out splashing the cash because of FFP.  But I also think we don't go for a main man either because I don't think it would be good for dynamics with Isak and Big Willy.

Fuck know's who we go for,


I suspect it will be someone like Ekitike.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shame really as the talent is there. If he were to lower his wage demands and we picked him up in Jan, I reckon Eddie could have playing to the level that would get him picked for the Euros by the time they roll around.

 

Oh and, 

On 08/12/2023 at 07:14, wykikitoon said:

It's clear we need a forward as we have to players with a history of injuries.


Nobody is gonna sell their top dog in Jan, unless for silly $ especially with the Euro's next season.  So that rules us out splashing the cash because of FFP.  But I also think we don't go for a main man either because I don't think it would be good for dynamics with Isak and Big Willy.

Fuck know's who we go for,

 

I assume that's Mrs Wykiki's pet name for him. :anal:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Solanke …but he’s the main man at Bournemouth really up front, I think he could do well in our team, as cover, no idea what stupid money would be quoted though and aye probably no chance in January but worth an enquiry ….Wilson is 32 in February and his injuries won’t be getting less (hope I’m wrong) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, BobHopeandNoHope said:

Solanke …but he’s the main man at Bournemouth really up front, I think he could do well in our team, as cover, no idea what stupid money would be quoted though and aye probably no chance in January but worth an enquiry ….Wilson is 32 in February and his injuries won’t be getting less (hope I’m wrong) 


He's having a good season, but he was fucking hopeless before that. Scored 3 goals in 60 PL games or similar 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dougle said:

 

It’s about having a shite Captain America.

 

You new Cunt

 

 

😂 captain america 😂 ahh right I didn’t realise …I’m a sitter when I have a shite aye …I  thought that mackem bint who curled one out in the Trafalgar Square fountain was in the minority. 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Isn’t solanki just another Chris wood? We desperately need a new striker but surely there are better options out there?

 

@BobHopeandNoHope - “stander”implies you’re the kind of deranged freak who stands up to wipe your arse. There are a surprisingly large number of these filthy animals on this board. It’s a strange one as they can seem otherwise normal. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Isn’t solanki just another Chris wood? We desperately need a new striker but surely there are better options out there?

 

@BobHopeandNoHope - “stander”implies you’re the kind of deranged freak who stands up to wipe your arse. There are a surprisingly large number of these filthy animals on this board. It’s a strange one as they can seem otherwise normal

Not sure about MF. 🙂 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

If baldy hasn't been sacked by 1st January, i'd chuck a £50mil bid in for Rashford 

 

I would have said yes last season (albeit it would have been laughed off) but if the rumours are true, it's him that is causing issues in the dressing room with the bald fraud. 

 

His attitude on the pitch over recent weeks is visible he couldn't give a fuck. We don't want that character. If he's fucked off sign Baldy fine. But you still give everything for the badge 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

 

I would have said yes last season (albeit it would have been laughed off) but if the rumours are true, it's him that is causing issues in the dressing room with the bald fraud. 

 

His attitude on the pitch over recent weeks is visible he couldn't give a fuck. We don't want that character. If he's fucked off sign Baldy fine. But you still give everything for the badge 

 

And he's on £350k a week evidently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.