Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Perhaps our interest has ended in Ramos given we're bidding for Pedro, but if not it could be that they sell him before the second leg if they are far enough ahead. The rumour was that they were unwilling to sell before second leg next Tuesday. 

Edited by Polarboy

9 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Ok I’ll on this occasion join in with baseless bullshit speculation designed to drag clicks from the witless…. I won’t make a habit of it mind :cuppa:

Thanks. CAN YOU FUCKING TRANSLATE IT NOW TOO PLEASE? 

• Haha 2

It would make sense if we were after three players as opposed to just a winger and striker. Everybody was confused when we started bidding for Maddison, but I suspect when our bid for Diaby failed we decided to spend big on an attacking mid, spend a bit less on an understudy to Wilson, and make a loan bid for a winger. It would also explain Howe's comments about being flexible in the market. 

51 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Is that our @Diego21

Indeed, I only lowered myself to post it because he’s our boy. I like to try to engender a spirit of togetherness on this forum, often in the face of constant criticism and and antagonism. I can take it, these shoulders are broad, but am being hauled across the coals this morning for promoting one of our own. It frankly beggars belief :glare:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Ok I’ll on this occasion join in with baseless bullshit speculation designed to drag clicks from the witless…. I won’t make a habit of it mind :cuppa:

think I like the put down of the twitter loons more than the player.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

So basically what CN is saying, is, our business is done.

No, that's not what he's saying. Basically, surly, or otherwise.

Edited by The Fish
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Screenshot_20220818-105836.thumb.png.f72203069ac2bfa1e8442bc7c86c4a8f.png

Here's Chicken nonce to shit in the cornflake box. 

I saw him in InflateSpace a few weeks back shouting random shit at the 2p 'Tipping Point' machine on his own. I assume he has a kid and it was somewhere, but I wish he didn't.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

I saw him in InflateSpace a few weeks back shouting random shit at the 2p 'Tipping Point' machine on his own. I assume he has a kid and it was somewhere, but I wish he didn't.

Yes, his line should end with him. 

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season