Howe's Beautiful Brazilian vs Tuchel's Tall Turgid Tosspot's

wykikitoon

Just now, Isegrim said:

He will probably score a hattrick  now

He's lucky to be out there, I'd love to hear what he said while Burn was getting treatment on the deck.

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

We’ve been the better team, I’d say. A lot of this Chelsea team aren’t too keen on having the ball.

Aye, they're not mentally in the game. Poor little lambs

Howe's plan seems to be more or less working so far, so fair play to him and the lads. Hasselbank thinks Havertz is very lucky to still be on, Redknapp more or less was going that way as well. 

Edited by Polarboy

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Hasslebaink saying its a red

Redknapp sounded like he was as good as saying the same. The fucking clown Richards the only one disagreeing. 

Edited by Gemmill

Great first half to disrupt their game plan. We had a few decent chances too. Agree with Renton — it’s bit of a disjointed game for the neutral. Interesting though that it maybe shows that Howe has grown since his Bournemouth days when he seemed to often be a bit reckless with that ‘We’ll score one more than you’ approach.

Still I think we’ll struggle to hold them for 90 minutes. They have a lot of quality and with Lascelles we’re always a split second from disaster. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

Redknapp sounded like he was as good as saying the same. The fucking clown Richards the only one disagreeing. 

He's a fucking gimp.  Even Stevie Wonder could see it was a red