Leonard Jeffrey "Oz" Osborne Silent Mags v Barry Spencer Taylor Boring Bastard Wolves

wykikitoon

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Thankfully I bought the boxset on DVD. Oz would have definitely voted for Brexit too. 

Well Stevie did ;) 

I think we’ve drawn 1-1 with these for the last 5 or 6 times we’ve played each other. I’ve always thought they were overrated dross under Nuno but Lage has them playing much better imo.

It’ll be a tough one but I think we will see a response after our pumping last weekend. Narrow win/draw I’ll go with. 

• Like 2

Hardly the fucking lowdown from her, FFS

Is she even old enough to drink brown ale? Not sure what the coat is about either, the sun it out! :lol:

Edited by Craig
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Craig said:

Is she even old enough to drink brown ale? Not sure what the coat is about either, the sun it out! :lol:

Some of the replies :lol: 

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

To be fair it's wholly inaccurate,  Barry was a noted regular at The Hawthorns in the mid-late 70s :cuppa:

I know he was an active participant in the West Bromwich and District Sunday Methodist Table Tennis League 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Gutted I haven’t bumped into Gordon Ramsey at the Trent.

Get yourself down to the clock and bump into PL. Couldn't get finished early enough to blow the froth off a couple with him but you can stand in for me! I'm sure @PaddockLad won't mind? :D

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Craig said:

She’s an embarrassment like. There’s genuinely plenty of people out there who can speak about NUFC and represent us well but Sky and others will love having someone like her on. 

I don’t mean to be horrible about her, but howay man can we not have better representation?

I’ll never forget hearing her on some BBC call in the day of our takeover all angry about the presenter saying that the state of Saudi Arabia now constructively owns NUFC. She just kept yelling that countries can’t buy corporations and that’s what the PL have said, absolutely fucking no idea where she got that from the bloke tried to explain it to her a couple of times before giving up. If you’re going to get arsey with the bloke at least just point to the PL receiving assurance that the state will not influence the ownership, and that the PL have accepted this separation. Don’t just fucking make something up which is absolutely incorrect (both with regard to what the PL meant and just in fucking general)

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

It's like we've wound Alex up and let him go... :lol:

:lol: To be fair he’s right, no sign of idiots like that for fucking donkeys years and then as soon as there’s this whiff of a takeover (and the preceding takeover) they’re trying to get themselves in front of any camera and on any call in that they possibly can. 

Finally get to start to move past this horrific narrative things like Sky and TalkSPORT have pushed about us, have more voice as they actually want to converse with our fans and this is what fucking represents us? Fucking hell man. I’d honestly rather that mackem who lives in an attic making up songs about poo castle while rattling jars of rice to be honest. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Howay said:

that mackem who lives in an attic making up songs about poo castle while rattling jars of rice to be honest. 

:lol: :lol:

And we all know exactly who you mean, too. 

• Haha 1

I meant to be horrible about her. It’s one thing her and the Grim Lollipop Man spouting shite on their YouTube channel. But appearing on Sky etc. as representatives of the fans? They’re a complete embarrassment 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

I meant to horrible about her. It’s one thing her and the Grim Lollipop Man spouting shite on their YouTube channel. But appearing on Sky etc. as representatives of the fans? They’re a complete embarrassment 

Aye, I take back my point about not being horrible. They can all get in the sea. 

• Haha 2