2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

“ Hi, I’m Mr. Fist, I’ve been a member of Toontastic since … err… a canny while. 

As well as posting pictures of tiddies and making jokes I enjoy ridiculing our Free Beer Neighbours down the road. 

I used to have a season ticket, bought a few shady ones, saw us get humped at Wembley and Cardiff, and I’m not a Septic. 

I embrace the inclusive culture of the club as I truly believe that everyone, regardless of race, sexuality, or politics, is a whopping cunt. 

How much do we get paid for this?”

#votefistfo’fanthingy

• Haha 6

Davey from Walker, ex-Pay on the turnstile fan, ex-tree travel and magpie travel fan, ex-ST 'holder' and from next year will be an ex-member. (I'm not on the board but if I was this would be my preferred description)

🎵 Don't want to be a part of it,

New York, New York! 🎶 

:good:

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

One of the fans on the fans advisory board is from New York, first heard of us a couple of years ago after the takeover and has been to Arsenal, PSG, Chelsea and Leeds. Two of those away from home?! 

Here, just fuck off, man. :lol:

If you are looking to grow an international fanbase (and the dosh that comes with it) a "new" fan is EXACTLY what you'd want to hear from.

Given she's a NY lawyer (if I read it right) I strongly suspect she was corporate and didn't nick any tickets from "real" fans, whatever that means.

Just now, Toonpack said:

If you are looking to grow an international fanbase (and the dosh that comes with it) a "new" fan is EXACTLY what you'd want to hear from.

Given she's a NY lawyer (if I read it right) I strongly suspect she was corporate and didn't nick any tickets from "real" fans, whatever that means.

I'm not saying you're wrong at all, TP but to be selected onto a board? It's all a load of shite anyway I know but I'm well fucking out of all this now. Honestly, if I could press a button and not give a toss anymore about us I would. 

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm not saying you're wrong at all, TP but to be selected onto a board? It's all a load of shite anyway I know but I'm well fucking out of all this now. Honestly, if I could press a button and not give a toss anymore about us I would. 

I really don't get why folks are wound up by this stuff tbh mate. I'm just enjoying the ride, which hopefully will end in silverware this time/at long fucking last. I honestly couldn't give a fuck how we get there, if that means the team winning in front of 52,000 Japanese tourists I'll chant Horray the Rads as roud as anyone.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I really don't get why folks are wound up by this stuff tbh mate. I'm just enjoying the ride, which hopefully will end in silverware this time/at long fucking last. I honestly couldn't give a fuck how we get there, if that means the team winning in front of 52,000 Japanese tourists I'll chant Horray the Rads as roud as anyone.

:lol:

It just winds me up. :good:

When you have lads and lasses (I'm nee Joey) go home and away for years, through the shit times especially then as things are looking up, you get someone like this lass get away tickets its a piss take.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

When you have lads and lasses (I'm nee Joey) go home and away for years, through the shit times especially then as things are looking up, you get someone like this lass get away tickets its a piss take.

She's a NY lawyer am pretty sure she didn't take anyone's ticket other than some other cunt in the posh seats man.

• Haha 1

Aye could have been worse given our luck this season. With the fixture list and injuries relenting a bit we really should win. 

Chelsea drawing Villa and Spurs City is also good.  

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The number of times that blonde tantalisingly grasped our ball only to let it go. 

Ah, the old Eva Braun technique. 

• Haha 5

Could've been better, could've been a lot worse. I'm just staggered we haven't got a Liverpool or Man City away. By the time Spurs were drawn at home I was convinced we were getting pulled out by Mabbutt. (He had diabetes as a professional footballer, not a lot of people know that, it never used to be brought up or owt). :good:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 7