2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

Slightly late to the ‘party’, and very much against my better judgement, I tried to watch one this gimp’s youtube videos (the Tranmere away one). 

There something not right about all this, it feels similar to laughing at the simple kid at school. I can’t decide whether people are patronising him or whether people are genuinely that fucking thick/bored that they will watch this drivel and encourage him to do more. I think his parents need to step in and ground him.

That said, I only managed a couple of minutes as I couldn’t understand a word

he was saying.

Are there people on here who sit through the full videos? 

Edited by Billy Whitehurst
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Slightly late to the ‘party’, and very much against my better judgement, I tried to watch one this gimp’s youtube videos (the Tranmere away one). 

There something not right about all this, it feels similar to laughing at the kid at the simple kid at school. I can’t decide whether people are patronising him or whether people are genuinely that fucking thick/bored that they will watch this drivel and encourage him to do more. I think his parents need to step in and ground him.

he was saying.

How the fuck does Gemmill sit through and wank over his videos? 

FYP

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

There something not right about all this, it feels similar to laughing at the simple kid at school. I can’t decide whether people are patronising him or whether people are genuinely that fucking thick/bored that they will watch this drivel and encourage him to do more. I think his parents need to step in and ground him.

he was saying.

i have watched a couple. Out of morbid curiosity more than anything. He’s definitely funny. Just not I intentionally so 

• Haha 1

There’s something slightly uneasy about him posting videos with loads of kids hanging round him as if he’s some sort of celebrity.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

he was saying.

Bit harsh mind , lads just having a fun time doing what he's doing 

2 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

he was saying.

I stand. 

14 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Burnsie there, once more demonstrating his complete lack of grip on reality

Amazed he hasn’t blocked Pearson tbh 

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat