2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, MrBass said:

1-0 down, Maddison the cunt from a poor Pope clearance.

With the help of a handball mind, but utterly mental clearance (not sure you can even call it that)

Commentator suggesting that Maddison's goal in a jetlagged friendly match in a cricket ground in Australia might have given Southgate some food for thought. :lol:

Yeah I'm sure he's watching. He doesn't have a proper job either. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Early sub, Tripps off and Murph on.

Tripp needs to check in with the missus every half hour to prove he’s not balls deep in Aussie clunge. 

• Haha 6

Was at an interview so I've missed it plus just been having an early dinner. I've got a free code for it but I'm not going to bother. 

There’s an add just been on and there is a place called the Titiwanga Stadium.

Wonder what shows they put on there 😱

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Was at an interview so I've missed it plus just been having an early dinner. I've got a free code for it but I'm not going to bother. 

The codes expired at midnight ;) 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

There’s an add just been on and there is a place called the Titiwanga Stadium.

Wonder what shows they put on there 😱

Have they played their weird burger king adverts yet for burger king that's not called burger king?

• Haha 1

Dan Ashworth 'to argue he was SACKED by Newcastle' as he looks to force move to Man United... with arbitration hearing over his future to begin later this month | Daily Mail Online

Ashworth's defence is that he believes he was sacked because he wasn't asked to put his resignation in writing :lol:. Surely, whilst he's on gardening leave he still receives his monthly salary, and is yet to receive a P45 which would be sufficient evidence to prove he has not, in fact been sacked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

The more I hear about Ashworth the more I think he’s a bit of a shyster / fraud 

• Like 5

Just now, Alex said:

The more I hear about Ashworth the more I think he’s a bit of a shyster / fraud 

I mean for a man tasked with handling multi-million pound contracts you'd think he'd at least have some working knowledge of contract law.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Have they played their weird burger king adverts yet for burger king that's not called burger king?

Not seen those was transfixed by the Titiwanga

• Haha 5

Just now, Gemmill said:

Whatever happens, Dan Ashworth is not having a good time at the minute, and that's just fine with me. 

He's sat getting full pay to NOT do his job for two years. I'd say he's having a fucking great time tbh. Ratcliffe on the other hand....

16 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The codes expired at midnight ;) 

I was only kidding, I've got stuff to do. I'm sure I'll catch the 'highlights' later although I'll be gutted if I miss the co-commentator saying spurs should go for isak. :lol: