Other Games 22/23

I was happy for them when they deservedly beat us but the way they went on (fans and club) about the legitimate complaints about the stadium. They can get to fuck tbhΒ 

• Like 1

Chelsea are supposedly back to being oddly static and lifeless after their win the other week. I'd still rather we didn't need anything from our game against them for obvious reasons, but also, away to Stamford Bridge on the last day would be exactly the time something would click for them. But perhaps that's just my Ashley era pessimism, pamper wearing, non sausage waving attitude getting the best of me.Β 

Aye. We don’t want to be in a position where we need points from the final game of the season. It’ll be the one game they’ll put in a shift for potential suitors or their new manager.Β 
Β 

they won’t want us getting CL.

• Like 1

Wolves are exactly the sort of game you want at this stage of the season. Pretty average side, already safe with an eye on the summer holiday optionsΒ 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Notts County on course to miss out on promotion after a 100+ point season :lol:Β 

That’s fuckin ridiculous like :lol:Β there should be 2/3 up automatically then play offs, vanarama and the national leagues are all fully pro. It’s basically Divi 5 πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

Southampton gone πŸ‘Ž

• Like 1