Other Games 22/23

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I loved his big false smile when Brighton were initially awarded a pen in the first half. :lol:

He's SUCH a cunt. :lol:

He'd be out first round every time in Don't Show Keith Your Teeth too. It's why he's never been on Celebrity Juice. 

• Haha 3

Robin: Have Liverpool made a mistake giving Salah such a big contract? Seems to have been a trigger in his and the rest of the teams decline… as my mate said, Salah looks like Chelsea Salah with each passing game.

Jack Tanner: I think this is the start of the end for Klopp.

Gee Em: One of Klopp's strengths is his ability to get people to play for him through loyalty, that loyalty is a killer too as we can see here. This team can't do what he needs them to do. Either he leaves, or they spend a fortune to fix it.

BBC Ticker :lol:

They're slowly turning :lol: 

• Haha 4

Just now, Gemmill said:

Btw all those years with Ashley in charge and no one ever thought to put him in a headlock. Feels like a misstep. 

His heed is too fucking big. We would need a stretch armstrong the fat cunt

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Is it me or are Brighton scoring a lot more goals under De Zerbi than they were under the previous manager?…. wonder what happened to him?…  :cuppa:

It's dead impressive. They were good under Potter but this bloke is making Potter look like THE HANDBRAKE. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

It's dead impressive. They were good under Potter but this bloke is making Potter look like THE HANDBRAKE. 

I think Brighton has been our hardest game this season. It’s the only game we deserved to lose . They should’ve won by at least two goals . Potter was still there at that point mind :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

I think Brighton has been our hardest game this season. It’s the only game we deserved to lose . They should’ve won by at least two goals . Potter was still there at that point mind :lol: 

Totally agree, them and Man City when we were 3-1 up. Arsenal was a hard game but they didn't get behind us that much despite their more excitable fans getting carried away.

• Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

Danny Gabbidon is gonna get to test his hypothesis. 

I was just thinking, I wonder what former Wales defender Danny Gabbidon makes of the Brighton v Liverpool game? I'm going to be honest I don't even remember who he played for? :lol: